Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Show, That Nobody Knows

"Pop star has an after show encounter to help unwind."

60
31 Comments 31
3.1k Views 3.1k
996 words 996 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

Author's Notes

"This is my submission for the Notorious competition. I never realized how hard it is to write less than 1000 words! I hope you all enjoy. I have never tried doing a flash erotica story before. Follow along as this pop star unwinds after her concert. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The things behind closed doors that nobody sees."

*11:15 Show ends*

My heart is pumping, my body sweating, the adrenaline surging through me. Nothing makes me feel more alive.

“Great show Serina, we have a quick meet and greet then you can go change,” says my manager Brad.

“Ok, let's make this quick though, I need out of this dress.”

Boob sweat is real!

Selfies with my fans always makes me smile. It's like that middle step as I get to wind down. Always a couple crazies that make it interesting and sometimes scary. I can deal though.

“We love you Serina!” The crowd shouts as I give out hugs and and pose for some awesome BFF looking selfies.

I make my way to the end of the crowd and notice someone that catches my eye. Blonde with blue eyes and a super hot body.

Yummy! She kinda reminds me of Justin though. Ugh… no don't ruin this for yourself Serina!

“Hey Brad,” I shout descretely in my managers ear so he can hear me over the roar of the crowd. “The blonde one there. My dressing room in like fifteen minutes.”

I head to my dressing room before the after party. I tie my hair up and strip my dress off as I hop into the shower. I melt as the water hitting my back cascades over my shoulders and down my breasts.

God this feels good. I need to hurry though.

I step out of the shower and start drying myself off just as I hear a knock at the door.

“Come in!” I shout as I let my hair down again, lightly fluffing it out.

The blonde girl from the crowd walks in with a nervous smile on her face.

“Hi… Oh My God!” She shouts realizing I'm naked in front of her. She covers her eyes and blushes before turning towards the door. “I'm so sorry!”

“It's okay, turn around. You don't need to be shy around me. I just needed a shower,” I say as if we have been friends forever. 

She turns back around with her hands still covering her eyes. She is clearly very confused. I approach her and push her arms to her side before hugging her. Her cute blue crop top leaves her bare stomach to rub against mine. My erect nipples pressing into her slightly larger breasts. I feel goose bumps develop on her arms.

Well this is a good sign.

“Hi, what's your name?” I ask, trying to break the tension.

“I'm… uh… I'm… Stacy,” she replies still bashful.

“That's a hot name for a hot girl. Did you enjoy the show?” I ask as I step back and start getting ready.

“It was so amazing! I love you so much, you have no idea,” she says excitedly, finally starting to relax.

I wander to my wardrobe and start dressing in the outfit my stylist picked out. It's a elegant, but sexy. A black crop top with a long black slitted skirt. Looks fantastic with my black heels. I peek over and notice her watching me change. The look in her eyes says all I need to know.

Abbyysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbyysaenz

No time to be flirty unfortunately.

“So... I'm in a hurry so I'm going to be forward. I'm going to an afterparty and I was wondering if you and your friend want to come?”

Her eyes go wide with excitement, “oh my god! Yes please!”

I smile at her and decide it's time to ask the big question.

“Awesome! There is one thing though. I'm a little wound up from my show and I really need something to relax before we get to the party,” I say as I fix my hair.

She looks shocked and confused.

I think I need to clarify.

I approached Stacy and whispered into her ear, “I'm asking if you can make me cum.”

“Oh... Oh!” she says finally cluing in.

“Uh, I have never… uh… ya, I mean yes! For you, anything!” Stacy says with a bit of reluctance followed by a lot of eagerness.

“Perfect!” I say as I gently kiss her coconut flavoured lips. “Go talk to Brad and I'll see you soon.”

*12:45 leaving the venue*

I get to the limo and see Stacy and her friend.

“This is April, I hope you don't mind?” Stacy says nervously.

“Totally fine, don't worry,” I say while I begin sliding my skirt up to my waist, exposing my bare sex.

“Oh… now?” Stacy asks as she stares at her meal to come.

“Mhm,” I nod.

April's eyes go wide as Stacy slowly gets on her knees between my legs. Her finger runs across my labia while she shyly begins kissing my inner thigh.

Flashing white lights are all around the limo as we drive out of the venu.

Thank god for limo tint.

Stacy's lips make it to my pussy, gently kissing and teasing me. I lick my own lips, tasting the remnants of her coconut lip gloss. I grip the seat as her tongue spreads my pussy open, as if it is helping a flower blossom.

My heart begins racing again and my body feels warm. I lean back and closed my eyes, enjoying the ecstasy that's is being given to me. Her lips wrap around my clit, sucking it into her mouth as her soft tongue starts massaging it.

I bite my lip as the energy inside me builds. Her fingers enter my moist sex. I run my fingers through her hair as my legs tremble. The fire she builds inside of me is ready to explode.

“Uhhhhhh!” I gasp while my body surges. The pent up energy of the night releases from my fingers to my toes. I pant contently as my relaxation becomes total.

I kiss Stacy and savour the taste of my juices mixed with coconut. The perfect after show treat.

I fix my skirt and prepare for the next wave of paparazzi.

If only they knew what just happened in this limo...

*1:20 The Afterparty*









 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Lindseee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments