Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The Chat

"Charging the erotic imagination."

9
4 Comments 4
740 Views 740
289 words 289 words

After we said goodbye and goodnight in the chat, I resumed my activities. I had been edging, trying to control what was building inside of me while we chatted. Our conversation ventured into sharing fantasies of sex while wearing various articles of clothing. I was achingly hard by the time we parted company. But, no more edging... I want it now

I reached into my bedside drawer for my lube. I squeezed a little over my cock head, letting a little trickle flow down my shaft before I grasped it with my hand, and moved it slowly up and down, my thumb putting pressure on my head.

My mind drifted into the expanse of my erotic imagination. The image you left me with: the description of your black lace, crotchless panties now ensconced in my mind.

I thought of your panties perfectly framing your pussy. I thought about entering you, that first touch into your warmth and wet, the slow movement I make as I watch your sex take it in. I hold for a second, then move my hips back, feeling a delightful sensation as I drag the flesh of my cock along the lace. Then moving my hips toward you, my hardness rising inside you, thrusting back and forth. I love the discovery in how you feel, how your panties tickle my hard cock and how you fuck. 

In my mind, I pull out, wrapping my fingers around my rock hard shaft, admiring the coating of your wetness on it. Looking at your lace panties displaying your freshly fucked pussy, it arrives. I release myself while crying out. Looking down, I groan as streams of hot white cum shoot across the black lace. It’s gorgeous.

Published 
Written by beckett_99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments