Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon At The Red Roof Inn

"Tom off work early visits dirty little whore Sheila"

20
4 Comments 4
2.1k Views 2.1k
523 words 523 words

It was Friday afternoon and Tom finished his deck staining job early. It had been really hot working outside all week and he was glad to finally be done. When he went up to the door to collect payment, the attractive customer he had been working for came out of the shower and answered the door only wearing a towel.

Horny as hell driving home in his truck, he decided to take a little fun detour. Pulling over, he got out his phone and began searching the local escort website. He came across an ad for Sheila. Sheila was thirty-five years old, had tattoos, a little trashy and only five minutes away from where Tom was.

"Perfect!" he thought.

He then texted her, "That he was a forty-five year old, white male," and asked, "if she was available anytime soon?"

In a few minutes, she texted back and said, "That she was available now."

He texted back, and said, "That he would be over in five minutes."

When he arrived, he saw her standing on the stairwell smoking a cigarette. She was about five feet tall, red hair, tattoos, small tits, nice thick legs and a cute round little ass.

He said to himself, "This will work!"

He waved and she waved him up. As he entered the room, she must have been a heavy smoker since the room smelled of cigarette smoke.

"How much time?" she asked.

"How much for thirty minutes?" he asked.

"One hundred," she answered.

He handed her the money and proceeded to take off his clothes and get on the bed. She took off her shirt and started sucking his cock. While she sucked, he rubbed her cute little nipples and she put a small bullet vibrator on her clit.

alexxaye
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexxaye

Her mouth felt so good, it had been a while since he had a good blowjob from a dirty whore. Finally, after a few minutes, she started to pulsate and come.

She looked up at him and yelled, "Fuck me now!"

She got up from the bed and slid her silk red panties down and bent over the bed. Her round little ass was sticking up in the air. Tom put the condom on and stuck his cock in deep. He had a pretty large cock, about eight inches and thick.

She yelled, "Take it slow please!"

Tom grabbed both cheeks and pulled it almost out and slid it back in slow.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"Really good, thanks, I don't mind big I just have to work into it," she replied.

Tom then proceeded to stroke her slowly and eventually a little faster.

"That feels good, make me cum baby! Make me cum!" she yelled.

Tom started really ramming her hard and spanking her sweet ass.

"Oh my god! Yes!" she yelled and proceeded to quiver and cum.

Tom, totally turned on, pumped even harder for a few more minutes and finally couldn't hold on any longer.

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes, Sheila! Oh yes!" he moaned.

After he came, Tom then thought and laughed to himself, "What a great way to finish the week."

Published 
Written by swede19721
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments