Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Tea With Miss Alice

18
15 Comments 15
1.6k Views 1.6k
996 words 996 words
Recommended Read

EDrake Today: 10:15am
Would you like to join Miss Alice and I for tea on Tuesday @ 2:00?
I'll reserve our usual table at Callaways.

I would be delighted.

Mrs. Elizabeth Drake is one of my more interesting clients. Thirty-two years old, she's happily married and well-heeled. I have been seeing her several times a month for about a year, but we have never had any physical play. By her own admission, her husband keeps her well-satisfied in that way. It's a different aspect of her sexual appetite that led her to me.

Having started as a youth, she still enjoys pleasuring herself to her own hidden desires. Well, okay. Who doesn't? My involvement began when, remembering an old fantasy, she developed an urge to do so publicly and in the company of someone else, not as a fellow imbiber, but as a trusted watcher and vocal sounding board. But who? Obviously, her husband would not do, which left her in a quandary. She takes her marriage vows seriously and, as might be imagined, involving a third party directly rattled up pretty hard against her conception of faithfulness.

Beside herself with the frustration of denying this want, she vaguely confided her problem to a friend after a five-martini hen party. The woman, who enjoys the occasional role-play bliss with me, understood well enough to give her my number. After considerable thought, Miss Alice was born, free from the constraints that bind Elizabeth to her marriage bed. I am quite willing to bet our arrangement would raise any analyst's eyebrow, but it works for her and it works for me, so fuck them.

Which brings us to Tuesday. Mrs. Callaway's Tea Shop is an oasis of proper British calm amid our normal west coast dither. Patterned after Rennie MacKintosh's Willow Tea Room, it is a spacious and elegant setting for an afternoon cake and cuppa or, in our case, some rather different personal treats.

She is already seated when I arrive. The linen-draped table is in a small front alcove backed by milky white and stained glass windows. She sits facing out as always, allowing her a view of the room and the room a view of her. I sit opposite, off-center to the right, with a convenient wall mirror for my own observations.

"It is lovely to see you again after so long, Elizabeth. How was Europe?"

"Busy and entertaining, though Miss Alice was quite lonely for your company the whole time."

"That is so sweet. I missed her, as well. And how is she now?"

"Beginning to feel her old self," she smiles. "Oh, yes, quite her old self," she adds, squeezing her eyes shut with a strangled mew. After a breath, she asks, "She visited the salon today. Would you like to see?"

"Absolutely." I deftly flick up the damask and bend down to search for a nonexistent dropped spoon. Looking across beneath the table, I see gartered silk legs widely spread beneath her rolled back skirt. A finger traces up and down, teasing the open slit of her plump, coral pink cunny. At our last time together, there had been just a whispered triangle of hair on her mons. Now, above her silky smooth lips, a three-inch wide strip of full, radiant, auburn curls rise from above her clit's long hood to their natural glory. As I begin to straighten, she combs her perfect red nails through the forest, making me groan.

Fancy_Indian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fancy_Indian

"So, you like my new look, Kis?"

"I do, Alice, very much so."

"I thought you might. I know you like women with a more natural growth and I wanted to please you. I have to say, I love the feel of her fingers running through it and the quiver she feels touching my bare skin below. She's caressing me there now, teasing me to open up fully."

"And what do you want, Alice? Where are your thoughts today?" I whisper.

"Where they so often are, tasting another woman's mouth, her breasts, knowing her whole body before nestling my lips between her legs. Oh! Her fingers are on my clit. Such a sweet, gentle touch! I do love the dance of her finger-tips."

"And what of your trip? Did you find any enticements there?"

"Oh, yes! There was a fancy dress ball. A glorious Asian woman, a diplomat's wife. I knew she wanted me, wanted to have me alone."

We could read it in her eyes, couldn't we?

"But you know that can not to be, so we conjured her in our mind as I was bathed and pampered later that night."

Yes, my darling, rub a little harder now.

"Her body was before me, glistening with sweet sweat, arms tied above, legs spread below, spanning my bed."

Oh, God. I'm swimming today, it's been so long.

"Oh Kis, her cunt was such smooth perfection!"

There, just there!

"Each breast was a perfect hand in size, topped with long, plum purple nipples aching for my mouth."

Slow now! I'm so close already, so soon!

"I toyed with her, till she begged me, twisting with need, crying 'Take me! Hard or soft, anywhere you want, just take me! Make me yours! Make me cum for you!'"

Patience, my lover, patience!

"I... I..."

Elizabeth's eyes are squeezed shut as she whispers, her body trembling, her free hand gripping the table edge with white fingers. With a glance up, I give a small, quick cough as she struggles for control.

"Ah, here is our tea. And raspberry tarts, your favorite." I exclaim, as Elizabeth manages to composes herself for now and looks across, her eyes blinking at her close recovery.

Liset, who always asks to serve for us, arranges the steaming pot of Earl Gray and our tier of treats. Turning to face me, she slyly smiles, taps her nose, and gives me a slow wink.

Oh, well. A beard can only do so much. Time for a spot of tea before we begin again.

Published 
Written by kistinspencil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments