Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

ALi(CE)

"Happy Birthday, Anna?"

8
8 Comments 8
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
“Good morning, Anna.” Her voice seemed inside my head as I gently awoke from a dreamless sleep. It seemed ethereal and yet it was real.

“Good morning, Alice.” I replied without opening my eyes, her perfect, soothing voice had no discernible accent and spoke with perfect intonation.

“It is a beautiful morning. Should I draw the curtains?” Alice asked.

I opened my eyes then and replied,

“Yes please, Alice”

Almost silently the long velvet drapes swished apart revealing a brightly lit, lace covered window. I could not see out but I could tell that it was a cloudless, sunny morning.

“Did you sleep well, Anna.”

I smiled to myself as I replied:

“You know I did, Alice. You know everything about me.”

She didn't reply and I didn't expect her to.

“Your coffee is beside you, Anna.”

I looked to the side and saw the large, steaming cup on the table alongside me.

“Thank you.” I said, laying back in the huge comfortable bed. “You look after me well.”

“That is my purpose, Anna, to ensure your well being and comfort.”

Slowly, the top of the mattress began to rise beneath me, setting me into a comfortable sitting position so I could drink my coffee.

I took a sip.

“Mmm... just as I like it, as always.”

“May I wish you a Happy Birthday, Anna?”

“Aww, thank you, Alice.”

“Do wish your breakfast in bed today, Anna?”

“Yes, please, Alice. I think I would today as I don't have to work.”

“It will be ready as soon as you are, Anna.”

I had a feeling that this was going to be a wonderful day.

Whilst I had been speaking to Alice, the lighting had slowly been getting brighter and now it was at a comfortable level. The room was very modern and had all the comforts known to man but it was styled in the Victorian way, big windows with velvet drapes which looked out over a seemingly never ending lawn and although the sun was up and the sky a deep perfect blue without a single cloud, the ground was frosty as it was late autumn and most of the leaves were gone from the trees.

The en-suite bathroom was a different style all together. It was ultra modern. Lit with hidden lighting and an automatic shower. The mirror was only a mirror when commanded to be, merely by using a voice command. Everywhere there were sensors. For the taps, the shower, bath, hair dryer, I barely had to do a thing. As I walked into the bathroom it lit automatically. The shower started as soon as I stepped into the cubical and the door had hissed closed behind me. The water that flowed over me was the perfect temperature and contained soap so all I had to do was wash myself..

I lathered my self all over and, as I often did, dallied a little between my legs. The combination of the heat and water always made me feel incredibly sexy and I soon found my straining button, pulsing with desire.

“Rinse!” I said and the water began to run clean and wash away the suds.

I pressed and rolled my tiny bean, feeling the heat building up inside me, then I allowed my hand to cup my breast, squeezing and pulling gently on my engorged nipple. My breasts may have been small but I had the most intensely sensitive nipples and I had been known to cum from playing with those alone.

So, as my first orgasm of the day built up inside me I threw my head back, the hot water flowing over my face and down my chest.

Suddenly it burst over me, Like a tidal wave building up from the hot core of my pussy and spreading throughout my whole being, muscles contracting, twitching causing me to fall back, my shoulders against the tiles. My back arched and a low groan escaped my lips whilst my fingers pressed hard against my soft quivering lips. My other hand gripped my breast tightly.

I Stayed that way for a moment whilst the wonderful feeling subsided and I was able to regain my breath and stand upright again, allowing the still flowing water to wash away all my outpourings.

“Dry!” I commanded and the water stopped instantly and was replaced by a gentle vesper of warm air which took no time at all to evaporate the remaining water droplets completely.

The shower door slid aside as I stepped towards it and out onto the heated tiled floor.

“Mirror!” I commanded and the lighting around what appeared to be just a shiny wall panel dimmed and the 3D image that appeared in front of me was so clear it was like looking at another person standing there.

Today was my Forty-Fifth birthday and the image that I saw looked pretty good to me. My body was toned and my small breasts were still firm with long teats still pointing upwards. I had never had children so my tummy retained it's shape, flat and free of blemishes. My legs too were long and slim, though not thin and at the top I looked at my totally hairless vagina, still a little pink and pouting with my labia showing a little as I stood with my legs just slightly parted.

I gazed at it for a minute, sure that I could see the tip of my clitoris protruding ever to slightly from its sheath.

I turned then and my image turned also, a micro second later, as this was not a reflecting mirror but a large screen. The reflection being generated digitally from several hidden cameras, allowing me to look at my firm bottom. I took plenty of exercise and I was pleased to see that there was no sign yet of it beginning to sag.

I smiled wistfully. If only there were someone to appreciate me.

I kept my dark hair short, easier to manage and didn't get in the way of any equipment whilst I was working. I checked carefully for signs of grey hairs but, as yet, there were still none.

I brushed my teeth, something I preferred to do myself, then returned to my room, the bathroom plunged into darkness as soon as I left.

“Did you enjoy your shower, Anna?”

I smiled.

“Yes Alice, you know I did, you watch me all the time.”

Again, no reply was forthcoming.

Another door hissed open and although I was completely naked I made no effort to cover myself from the beautiful, almost black, almond shaped eyes of the gorgeous Indian woman who now entered, carrying a tray of breakfast items.

“Good Morning Anna.” she greeted me politely. “Your breakfast. Happy birthday”

“Good Morning, Isha.” I replied, “Thank you, that is very kind of you.”

Isha was a picture of perfection. Her eyes, deep, deep brown, twinkled as she spoke, although her exceptionally pretty face was generally expressionless. She was of average height, with the perfect figure. Not thin nor fat, just perfect.

She placed the tray on the small ornate desk at the side of the room and stepped back. She looked at me standing there, naked, unmoving.

Would you care for a massage, Anna?” Isha smiled and her eyes twinkled under the artificial light..

I still felt a little restless after my shower so I was glad of the offer.

“Alice, would you bring out the massage table please.”

“Certainly, Anna.” her soft voice replied and at that moment a door opened on the far side of the room and Isha went over and guided the trolley-like table to the centre of the room.

“What would you like, Anna?” Although Isha was obviously Indian she spoke with a perfect, accent free, voice.

“Surprise me,” I replied.

“As you wish, Anna.” came the gently reply, “Please lie upon the table on your back.”

As I lay there, staring up at the ceiling Alice spoke.

“Your time here has been kind to you Anna, you look ten years younger than you actually are.” 

“Oh, Thank you so much, Alice.” I was surprised as Alice did not usually make comment outside of what was necessary for conversation.

“You are welcome, Anna.”

Isha stepped towards me, a bottle of oil in her hand which she placed on the table at my feet.

“Would you like me to be naked also, Anna.?” she asked, matter of factly.

“Yes, please, Isha, I would. Thank you.” I watched as she slowly unbuttoned her sari and slipped it off. She wore nothing beneath it and her body was as perfect as it possibly could be.

Her skin was totally free of blemishes, not a spot or scratch anywhere. I had been here ten years and she still looked exactly the same as she did the day I arrived.

She stood for a moment as I studied her. Her lightly tanned flesh and dark nipples were stunning and she had no body hair whatsoever.

She saw me looking at her but made no comment, she just walked to my side and poured a little of the oil on to my stomach and some into the palm of her hand.

For a moment she rubbed her hands together then placed them on my rib cage and began to massage my torso.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple



Immediately I was in heaven. Her hands were soft and warm and glided over my flesh, pressing and pinching as she worked. My skin was glistening and I realised that Alice had lowered the lighting somewhat, creating a very sensual atmosphere indeed..

My eyes closed as I let myself drift along with the wonderful sensations that Isha's hands were producing.

I gasped. Her hands were now firmly running up and around my ribcage, reaching, but not quite touching the underside of my breasts.

She knew exactly how to take me to the brink and then bring me back again without tipping me over the edge.

My breasts were aching already, my nipples were tingling, straining upwards as her hands circumnavigated around them but never quite touching.

Suddenly, she dragged her fingernails gently across each and I couldn't prevent the sudden intake of breath as my sensitive nipples sprung back as she passed over them. I was so hot now, my breathing heavy and I could feel the moisture beginning to leak from between my legs.

I was in ecstasy!

Isha bent forwards and began to drape her long shining, jet black hair along the full length of my body. She started at my feet and drew it upwards along my legs, over my glistening vagina, at which point I began to tremble, little twitches, uncontrollable, happening with every movement.

She continued along my stomach and as her soft hair moved across the sensitive flesh my muscles contracted suddenly, sending little shocks up to my aching nipples.

The final straw came as she draped her hair across my breasts, the sensations being so intense now that I could not avoid having a mini orgasm!

I guessed she sensed that for she stood up and smiled mysteriously but said nothing.

I was totally in her control, the sensations too good to even consider this moment ever ending.

Isha resumed massaging me with her hands, only this time, she began with my thighs and worked downwards, manipulating each leg right down to my feet and even there, she could make me feel as though I wanted to cum.

She pressed her thumbs into the soles of my feet, pushing upwards, firmly towards my toes, spreading them, then returning to my heels and starting all over again, once, twice, three times on each foot.

Isha had massaged me before but each time she had a way of making it feel like it was the first time.

Slowly she began to work her way upwards, pressing with her thumbs around my knees and on, up towards my thighs and the now soaking, burning place above.

Each time her fingers came close but never touching, her thumbs pressing and pushing either side of my lips. I could feel the movement all around, first one side and then the other but still, never touching

I couldn't breathe now, my chest was heaving, gasping for breath until she suddenly stopped and stood back.

“Would you turn onto your front now, please, Anna.”

I didn't speak, couldn't, but obeyed immediately and turned over, my face in the hole on the table.

Once again I closed my eyes and just revelled in the incredible feelings that this beautiful young woman was creating.

I felt her pour some more warm oil on my back, feel it trickle along my spine and that alone was giving me palpitations and then, when her hands curled around my ribs and began to move firmly upwards and side ways...

I felt as though I was floating on a bed of feathers as Isha pushed downwards to the base of my spine.

I couldn't help the groan that escaped my lips as her thumbs pressed into the little dimples either side, above my buttocks. I was flooding now!

She continued down the backs of each leg, again beginning just below my buttocks and down the inside of my thighs. My whole being was alive, tingling, aching, vibrating and then without warning she cupped my mound and I came instantly!

I cried out.

“Ahhh...” stiffening, every muscle screaming out in delicious agony..

She didn't stop there, oh no, she continued! Gently but firmly she pressed her fingers against my mound, using her knuckles to press against the sensitive little spot that was screaming with every touch, causing me to jump involuntarily. She gave me no chance to recover and I felt her thumb find it's way between my buttocks and press firmly against the tight, crinkled muscle therein.

I was panting incessantly now, my whole body jumping and twitching with every tiny movement, my moisture flooding out and soaking the soft towel beneath my hips.

I clenched my fists, gripping the sheet and releasing it again, my toes curling tightly.

I felt another even more intense orgasm building as she slipped her two middle fingers inside me. They entered easily, lubricated with oil mixed with my copious spendings.

My whole world exploded all over again as I felt her thumb slide easily into my back entrance, pushing deeply and meeting her fingers inside me, separated only by the thin membrane. I screamed out and totally lost control, shaking violently, filled now with a sweet, almost unbearable pain and I felt her hand pressing down on the base of my spine as she massaged me internally.

“Oh my, stop please, I can't take any more, no don't stop...” I was blabbering now, any rational thought completely impossible. It didn't matter, Isha knew exactly what she was doing. She knew what pressure to apply and where to keep me thrashing about but never quite ending.

Finally, though, she did stop, that knowledge telling exactly what I needed and carefully withdrew her thumb and fingers so sensuously that she still produced one final tremor.

I lay there, all my strength taken from me as Isha wiped me from shoulders to toes with a soft warm towel. I was completely and utterly spent.

There were no words exchanged when I eventually turned over. She was there, waiting patiently for me to recover.

I swung my still shaking legs over the side of the table and immediately Isha stepped forwards to help me to my feet.

Her flesh was warm and soft and I revelled in the sensation of her breasts, nipples hard and pressing into me as I held her for support whilst I moved my weakened legs when she guided back towards the bathroom.

I wasn't surprised when I realised that the huge step down bath was already filled with hot steaming water.

Alice was ahead of me, as she always was.

Leaning on Isha for support we stepped down into the water and I felt my strength returning as the hot water rose about my legs and then my body as I sat down and lay back against the comfortably sculpted side of the bath.

Isha had a soft cloth in her hand and she began to soap and cleanse every part of my body, washing away all the oils, sweat and moisture with which I was so so liberally coated.

As her hand disappeared between my legs for the final time I leaned forwards and kissed her soft red lips. She returned my kiss but I knew there was no feeling there and I allowed her to continue.

At last, she was done and I stood up and stepped from the oily water and remained still while she dried me with a big white fluffy towel. I preferred that method after such an occasion, it felt more intimate somehow than being air dried.

I began to feel sad as I walked back to the bedroom. Isha followed behind me.

“Do you wish anything else, Anna?” she asked.

I didn't answer her but just slowly shook my head.

I watched her pick up her sari and get dressed once again

As she turned to leave I stopped her.

“Isha...”

“Yes Anna?” she replied, turning back to me.

“Thank you.”

“You are welcome. Happy birthday, Anna.” she repeated and passed through the open doorway. 

I sat down down on the edge of the bed and a small tear began to form. It rose in my eye until it flowed over the lid and dripped down my cheek. I felt so lonely.

I had been alone on Mars for ten years now, monitoring the mining systems.

The company had made every effort to help me feel at home but it wasn't the same. My room was nice but it was all fake, the scene from the window was a screen which was designed to make it seem that I was at home on earth.

You may think I should be happy with Alice and Isha but sadly, they are not real either. There names are acronyms.

Alice is the computerised voice of the Automated Living, (Closed Environment) life support system that kept me alive so far from home and Isha? She is the Integrated Systems Humanoid Assistant, designed to grant my every need and desire.

She was indeed almost perfect but still, even in twenty-one-fourteen the designers have not yet perfected emotional response.

At that moment I made a decision. I made up my mind finally, that it was now time to return home...

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments