Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Erotic Event

3
0 Comments 0
358 Views 358
523 words 523 words

I was sitting in a convenience store parking lot taking a break in my travels when I witnessed this highly erotic event.

I had noticed this young couple going over their car doing everything we are supposed to do with our vehicles. He pumped the gas and then checked the oil and other things under the hood. She washed the windows and then they went inside the store. I noticed she had on fashionable skinny jeans and a tube top that left her shoulders and waist bare. Her top color was what I found to be a playful orange. She had the body to really look great in what she was wearing. I did not see the first sign of a tattoo hiding the beauty of her skin. Her tummy was flat and her ass was perfect for what she was wearing. Her breasts were not large nor were they small.

Other than a passing look and thinking how nice a couple they appeared to be, I did not pay a lot of attention until they returned to the car. They returned to the rear driver's side door and got out what appeared to be a handful of tissues and then she went to the passenger side and sat down. He bent over and kissed her and closed the door. No sooner than he closed the door, she opened it again. She pulled out a bottle of water and wet the tissues. Looking into the visor mirror she gently washed her forehead cheeks and neck with the wet tissue. Reaching down she put the tissue in a bag and pulled out another couple and wet them.

ElenaStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElenaStone

Starting with her neck again she wiped around her collar bone and back of her neck. Then moving onto her shoulders she wiped as far down as she could reach over her shoulder, she then reached back under her arm she pulled the back of the top down an inch or so and wiped the newly exposed area. After she wiped her armpits she put the tissue down and applied some deodorant under her arm.

The whole time the passenger side door was open and the three of us were the only ones who knew what was going on and he had his attention on his phone. I guess he had seen this many times and was bored with it. Not this old man, to me she looked as graceful as a cat giving herself a bath.

Once she had reapplied her deodorant, she wet down some more tissues and started wiping the top of her chest and pulled down her top an inch and wiped her cleavage. Looking into her visor mirror again she pulled the top down another inch and started wiping again. Looking again in the mirror she pulled down the top the third inch and wiped again. By now she should have been looking at the top of her areola. She wiped her midriff, even going slightly below the hem and then put the tissues with the other spent ones and got some more out and started on her chest and cleavage again.

Published 
Written by Grayhairedfox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors