Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anal Angel

"I Love To Be Your Anal Angel"

58
30 Comments 30
31.4k Views 31.4k
716 words 716 words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
I’m a dirty kind of freak. I’m a twisted naughty girl. I know what I like, this much is true. Don’t deny me what I want most of all. Please give it to me. I want it slow and teasing, but don’t forget I like it hard and deep. Mix up the pace, and make me scream out with utter delight.

I love the way you fuck my ass. That’s it, work yourself nice and deep. Pound my little ass. I want it all, every last thick inch. You dirty kind of freak. Just like me, you want it all deep. Thrust it in hard, make my whole body bounce.

Take a hold of my thick hips, grip real tight, and fuck my round little ass. “Yes, that’s it!” I scream out, just like you like.

Slow, long, deep thrusts, working in deeper. I can feel every last pulsing throb of your cock. Your moans turn into lusty groans, the further we go. Taking a hold of my hair, grip it real tight, fuck me hard now. Take the control, you’re the lead in this dance, now fuck me with the desperate need I know you have.

Reaching under me, I let my fingers ghostly dance over my swollen clit. I shiver and moan, pushing my ass back into you. Our rhythm is so sweet, like fire and ice. Dancing together, our pace is so unique. You make feel like no other, how do you know all my dirty little secrets? Fuck me like you own me, nothing makes me melt faster.

Finally, here it comes. My climax is at its peak, feeling myself come hard. You thrust harder inside my tight, little ass. You never slow down; you want me to ride this orgasmic wave for as long as possible.

My heart is thumping hard against my chest, my throat tender from the moaning and whimpers. I can feel my legs trembling, don’t let me fall, please don’t. I know you won’t, on cue, you flip me over now. Thrust that thick, long member back inside me. My legs are thrown carelessly over your shoulders now.

MeddyHopee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeddyHopee



You lean down now, kissing me deeply on the lips. My tongue is sucked into your mouth, taking more control from me. Fuck me gently now, slow and deep. I want you to make me weep. Oh, yes, that’s it. You know me so well, take me oh so deep.

Quickly, you move down to my large breasts. My nipples beg to be touched. Licks, flicks, gentle nips, I like those all. Tugs, teases, grazes, and harsh bites, I love all those. I feel my whole body tighten and tingle. “Please don’t stop,” I beg.

Our pace changes once again. You plunge deeper into my ass, fucking me with all you have. I can feel your body slam hard into me, making me fall deeper into the mattress. Keep it up, don’t hold back, here I come, it’s going to happen. I begin to climax hard once more. My nails now rack your back, whining out in pure delight.

Join me, won’t you? Yes! I feel the pace stiffen, just long enough before I feel your release. Spurt after spurt, you fill my ass. That is what I want, so filling of your creamy goodness. Whatever would I do without your poundings of my ass?

Breathing heavily, I feel the room spinning. You’re not done with me yet. No, not yet. You let my legs drop, but keep them far apart. You crawl down and begin to drink up our juices. Your tongue finding my backdoor hole, and slowly lick to the front. Over and over again, you drink me all up. You love the taste of your sweet, little Anal Angel.

I’m a dirty kind of freak. I’m a twisted naughty girl. I know what I like, this much is true. Don’t deny me what I want most of all. Please give it to me. I want it slow and teasing, but don’t forget I like it hard and deep. Mix up the pace, and make me scream out with utter delight.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments