Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ashton Finds Himself in a New Story

"Ashton is confused about what's happening."

24
15 Comments 15
1.1k Views 1.1k
837 words 837 words

Author's Notes

"I'm not sure where this belongs, but this is where I put it. I If you have too many unfinished stories, this is what's happening on your hard drive while you're ignoring them."

Have you ever found yourself in a life story, that just gets nowhere? You know you belong in an exciting one; your life should include lots of beautiful women, willing, even eager to fuck you? the problem is; you get to a certain spot and the story just stops. Nothing happens. But next door, the story has a lot happening. You know you're in the wrong story.

I remember the first time I met Dawn. I’d seen her at The Coffee Spot and Cafe for weeks. The first time I noticed her, she was with three other women having lunch. I kept noticing her; always with other women. I kept watching her, looking for the right time to introduce myself. She was someone I wanted to know; actually, she was someone I wanted to fuck.

It was a windy, wet day in February when I found an opportunity. She was there alone. In fact, we were almost completely alone there. 

“Hi, I’m Ashton. I’ve noticed you here with your friends for weeks.” I reached to shake her hand, then continued, “I’ve wanted to introduce myself, but this is the first time you’ve been alone here. Can we talk for a bit?” 

She smiled at me before saying, “Diane noticed you looking at me. I think she’s met you; you're with Procter and Feruccchi? They’re an engineering firm, right?”

I nodded, then asked if I could sit down. She agreed and we spent the next half hour getting to know each other. By the end of our lunch, I'd invited her to an exhibit of expressionist artists at the Crocker art museum this weekend.

I got to know her better, and after a dinner and dance date, we spent a lot of time kissing and playing with each other in the car. She invited me up to her apartment; When we got up there, I started kissing her and with one hand holding her head, I was ravaging her mouth. My other hand was on her tits, pinching and tweaking her nipples. With some help from Dawn, I got her naked.

She was leading me to her bedroom while undressing me; that's when everything stopped. It was like God had lost interest in my life completely.

Suddenly, I felt an earthquake, and everything shifted. Instead of Dawn’s bedroom, I was in my bedroom tied to a chair, and I couldn’t move, at least I thought it was my bedroom, mine and Amelia's.

BellaDiaze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaDiaze

My wife was undressing a man, I was starting to recognize. She kept glancing at me with a feral grin on her face. When his cock came out, I noticed I was naked. God, I was naked, Amelia was naked, and now Bert was naked. The names were appearing in my mind as I sat there.

Amelia looked at me and said, “Nick, I want you to pay attention while Bert takes me away from you again. You're going to love watching Bert fuck me. We’ve been screwing for weeks. and now you're going to watch it happen. You're my cuckold, not my husband anymore. Enjoy.” With that, she started licking and sucking on his dick. 

I was confused. I wasn’t married; was I? Who was Nick? My name is Ashton, right? My memory was mixed up. Dawn seemed like a dream. 

God, I’m being cuckolded by Amelia and Bert. They were doing it in front of me, and I couldn’t stop it. My cock was hard, leaking from the tip.

I could barely make out what Bert saying, "She's mine now, Nick. I can do anything I want with her. Tonight, I'll prove it to you. She's given me things you can't even talk with her about. And I'm not through yet."

Bert was biting Amelia’s tits, and she seemed to love it. Then I realized Bert was about to put his cock in her, his huge cock. When he paused, it was just barely touching her cunt. She was saying, “Take it, Bert, try to rip me apart. Show Nick what a real man does to his slut. They don’t pussyfoot around." She smiled at me. "God, that’s cute Nick, you're a pussy and Bert and I are going to prove it.”

He slammed his cock in; and she screamed, “God, it hurts Bert. It hurts, but it’s so much better than Nick’s.” I saw her tense and then spasm on his cock. His cum was oozing out of her cunt. It was too much for me, I felt my balls spasm.

My jizz spurted out of my cock, and it spewed all over the floor.

That’s when I realized I was trapped in a hard drive, I was just another unfinished protagonist, moving from one unfinished story to another; trying to find one that would be finished and published. I wanted to be rescued from this limbo.

Damn, KeylimePi!

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments