Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At Her Mercy

"Esme submits to forced orgasms at the hands of an older woman."

39
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
962 words 962 words

I fought against the restraints, but the cuffs circling my wrists and ankles held me firm. Strands of my auburn hair clung to my face, which was damp with sweat. "Please, Jane, just give me a minute!" I begged.

I lay spread-eagled on Jane's bed while she knelt between my legs. When our eyes met, I marveled at the change in her. Outside this room, the forty-two-year-old woman was soft-spoken and gentle, her smile warm. I doubted anyone suspected she had a dominant side. Weighing about 175 pounds, Jane had very large breasts, and the t-shirt she wore tonight was stretched over them. If I stared hard, I thought I could make out her dark pink areolas through the thin white fabric. She had on sensible cotton panties, also white. Her wavy brown hair fell to her shoulders, and she brushed it back from her face. Her cheeks were flushed with her own arousal.

I was naked before her, my small breasts rising and falling with my shallow breaths. My frame was slender, bordering on skinny, and due to the stress of my job, I'd lost even more weight. My pussy, free of hair, was drenched. Jane had placed two fluffy towels beneath me, as she was well aware of my ability to squirt.

Despite my pleas, Jane again turned on the wand vibrator to its lowest setting. "No!" I whined. "Oh my God, my clit can't take any more!"

"I know what your clit can take, Esme," Jane said. She pressed the head of the vibrator between my thighs, and my back arched as if an electric current was coursing through me. I'd already come three times, the orgasms in such quick succession that I had no opportunity to recover.

Even as I writhed and moaned, I couldn't deny my profound satisfaction at being controlled. It was why I'd sought out someone like Jane in the first place. I was only twenty-five, but unlike many others my age, I valued my privacy and required discretion. Jane, also a professional, felt the same. We first chatted online and then met for coffee. I revealed to Jane my need to relinquish all autonomy. It was a need that grew desperate when the pressure of my job became too much.

As Jane now held the vibe against my tender, swollen clit, I felt yet another orgasm approaching. "It's too much!" I wailed.

"Don't fight it, baby," she coaxed. "You know you'll feel better if you just let go."

I could sense I was going to squirt with my next climax. Jane was right; I always struggled against that release, holding back. When an orgasm was that powerful, it brought on a total loss of control. My body was no longer my own, and while I hated that feeling, I also craved it.

"Stop!" I cried, but I didn't use the safe word. "Jane, I'll do whatever you want. Just turn off the vibrator, please!"

JuneRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuneRossi

Jane gave me an amused smile, her eyebrow lifted. "What can you possibly do for me?"

"I'll suck your tits," I panted. I had no shame, not when I was on Jane's bed and at her mercy.

To my shock, Jane did turn off the vibe. I watched, wide-eyed, as she pulled the t-shirt over her head, revealing her huge, pendulous breasts to me for the first time. I whimpered at the sight of them, imagining my lips wrapped around her nipple. But Jane denied me that pleasure. Gathering her right breast in both of her hands, she guided her nipple to her own lips. I moaned as she began sucking her tit. Her muffled cries revealed her obvious arousal. When she finally allowed the swollen, pink nipple to escape her mouth, her stare was hard as she said, "You have nothing to offer me, Esme."

"I'll eat your pussy. I'm dying to!" I longed for Jane to straddle me and lower her cunt onto my face, but she only threw her head back and laughed.

"You think your tongue can compete with this?" She held up the vibrator and once again turned it on. Resting on her knees, she pulled the crotch of her panties aside and pressed the vibe against her clit. Her hips immediately began rocking from the stimulation. "Oh, fuck yes!" she breathed. I was momentarily forgotten while Jane pleasured her pussy. She never allowed me to touch her, and even as she brought herself to orgasm, she maintained her composure. Only her quaking thighs betrayed the ecstasy she felt.

When Jane was finished, she brought the head of the vibrator to my lips. "Lick," she ordered. I readily obeyed, tasting both of us on my tongue. "How do you feel, knowing you can't talk your way out of this?"

"Powerless," I said.

Jane's smile was one of approval. "That's perfect, Esme. That's exactly how I want you to feel." She placed the vibe against my clit, using the highest speed. I shuddered and moaned, unable to form words. My muscles strained violently.

"Come!" she demanded. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes as I succumbed to the orgasm. Fluid escaped me, not as a squirt but as a thin stream, and each spasm sent more gushing forth. I could only groan while my body surrendered. "You've made such a mess!" Jane said, clearly pleased. "Little Miss Perfect can't even control her own pussy."

I sobbed, overwhelmed by my helplessness and my bliss. Even after Jane turned off the vibrator, my clit throbbed. She stroked my cheek, and I nestled into her touch. "Shh," she soothed. "No harm done in letting go. I'll clean you up, make you nice and new, sweetheart."

I closed my eyes, smiling through fresh tears as I whispered, "Thank you." 

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments