Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Attention Whore

90
89 Comments 89
12.1k Views 12.1k
482 words 482 words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Notorious

As she walked out of the club, she stumbled a little. Not that she’d had much to drink, it was only for the benefit of those ranks of lurking cameras.

She teetered down the steps in her sky-high heels, clinging to the rail, allowing one of her generous breasts to momentarily slide out of the low neckline of her top. After all, the papers always loved boob shots.

As she stumbled into the waiting limo, her dress stretched over her bum, just enough to show the faintest hint of slit. Too much and the photos would be axed and never hit the front page. And she couldn’t be having that.

Safe in the back seat behind the heavily tinted glass, she smiled at a job well done. Jorge, her regular driver, big, black and intimidating, was an old hand at this game as he smoothly steered the vehicle’s path through the scrabble of paparazzi.

The car picked up speed, leaving the paps behind, waiting for their next drunken celebrity opportunity and she glowed at a successful show. It turned her on so much. Those banks of flashes, all those urgent voices calling her name, craving her attention.

Her hand traced its way up her bare, tanned thigh to her tingling clit. As she began to rub, she imagined that crowd of men, pressing their faces against the window, eager to see more than just a tantalising glimpse.

She spied a flicker of an eye in the rear-view mirror when she eased a bare breast from her dress. She started toying with her hard nipple as she steadily circled her clit.

The limo sped through the dark city streets as her need grew more urgent. Both tits were out now, knees wide apart. She pinioned the sharp points of her high heels to the plush leather seats and started fingering herself furiously. She caught another glimmering glance from the front seat.

She was so close now, imagining a multitude of flashbulbs glaring over her exposed body, on view for the whole world to gaze upon. Cameras catching each jerk of her hips, zoning in on her achingly aroused pussy, visibly widening with each thrust of her wet fingers, her big breasts swaying in uncontrollable rhythm.

She moaned, shuddered and cried out as the car slid silently into the underground garage. ‘God,’ she thought. ‘That does it for me every time.’

Her eyes were still closed as the driver’s door thunked shut and the passenger door clicked ajar. She heard the unmistakable sound of an opening zip.

She licked her lips in anticipation, imagining the next few moments. Large hands would clasp each ankle, easing them up and wider apart. Then they would reach up to maul her tits, just as that swollen cock head pressed firmly against her greedy, needy entrance.

Now it was time for her private performance.

Published 
Written by curvygalore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments