Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aurelia’s Moment

"Aurelia ran through boyfriends faster than she got through biscuits. Until a casual encounter awoke something hidden within her."

13
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
551 words 551 words

It wasn’t the moment when Aurelia saw him looking at her on the dance floor. Nor when she walked up to Jonathan and whispered into his ear: ‘You like my tits?’ Aurelia loved to be cheeky and crude at times, especially when she first spoke to a man that she rather fancied. But it wasn’t the moment that Jonathan blushed endearingly in response, either.

They left the party and headed for a club under the railway arches, where Aurelia told Jonathan that he looked like a poet. But that, too, wasn’t the moment.

They left the club in the early hours, taking a shortcut along the canal. It wasn’t the moment they noticed a light on in the factory at the side of the towpath. Nor when they peered into the lit basement and saw a worker on nightshift fabricating some steel frames. Nor when, still kneeling and watching the lone worker unnoticed, Jonathan slipped his hands along Aurelia’s tight, tanned belly. Nor when he cupped her breasts and freed them from her bra, teasing her nipples until they were hard.

It wasn’t when Aurelia made Jonathan lie on the towpath and took his straining cock deeply into her mouth. Nor when she straddled him and teased his quivering cock with her wet cunt before riding him hard and fast.

It wasn’t even when Jonathan stroked across one of Aurelia’s smooth, ample butt-cheeks and eased a finger into her anus, holding it deep inside and sending her into a wild orgasm. Nor when he clamped her mouth with his hand to muffle her screams of ecstasy.

The moment came after they left the towpath and picked their way through the dimly-lit side roads. When Aurelia, still buzzing from their canal-side fuck, became desperate for a piss. 

gentle__muse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gentle__muse

Aurelia crouched between two cars on a deserted street. She hitched up her skirt, pulled her g-string to her knees, then she peed like she’d been holding a swollen river inside.

It happened. She felt Jonathan behind her. Sweet, innocent, blushing Jonathan who’d already surprised Aurelia with his alfresco animalism. Sweet Jonathan seized hold of Aurelia’s butt cheeks as she was peeing. He spanked them. He moulded them with his hands. He moved her stream of piss in circles as it ran into the gutter. Sweet, innocent Jonathan slid his tongue deep into Aurelia’s mouth as she threw her head back. Then he reached down Aurelia’s front, teasing her clit between two of his fingers as her stream of piss faded to a trickle. It happened in just a few sweet moments. But a door blew open in Aurelia’s mind.

Aurelia’s head was still spinning as they flopped into a mini-cab. ‘Where do you need to go?’ Jonathan sounded paternalistic now.

‘To my boyfriend’s, in North Kensington. I’ll show the way.’

Perhaps Aurelia should have told Jonathan about her boyfriend sooner, but she didn’t much care. She pulled Jonathan in close and kissed him like she was sucking the life from his lungs for her very survival. Then she pulled away, looking up at Jonathan through her long, dark lashes. 

‘He’s just another boyfriend.’

Aurelia paused and swallowed hard, blinking.

‘You’re my daddy.’

Published 
Written by Safryzer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments