Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beyond Denial

"May the flesh convince the mind?"

9
5 Comments 5
1.0k Views 1.0k
608 words 608 words

Her eyes were like a tickle that teased me until I fell into their shadows. I was captivated by a desire to wallow in her gaze, stupefied by its seductive blur.

Swimming into those eyes, I pondered the sweet softness of her pussy. Could it be as sultry as mesmerising?

Her smile grew wider on her lips as we kissed, brushing me with calm strokes as it drew me in. My mouth followed the wavering of her flesh, too hungry for knowledge of her to plunge and devour. My fingers played in the soft hair of her nape, discovering the delicate touch that teased her spirit as much as her skin. She dragged her teeth gently on my upper lip, accentuating the warm softness of her rolling tongue.

I tumbled down her neck, drawn on by her chypre scent and the first jewels of passionate sweat breaking in the shallow curve between her breasts. 

The puff of an areola deflected my tongue into soft, sweeping circles that educed swift, collapsing sighs. She stroked my head closer in waves.

Her belly quivered as it rose and fell. The tip of my tongue ran with thirst around the empty pool of her belly button. 

Lower down, her abdomen was a pillow that brought my lips to a brief rest. I lay there as it channelled my hot gasps through her soft pubic curls to my chin.

Rising, I softly sucked the cosseted flesh behind the downy hair that danced upwards from her mound. I began the slow, tender hunt for the pearl I knew would be begging for sweet capture. The soft edges of my tongue drifted along each side, encircling, enclosing, enticing. With a cautious craving, she rocked her hips, pushing her weeping lips along my jaw and into my searching mouth.

KimberlyHall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyHall

Suddenly, she pulled away. ‘I can’t. Sorry! We should stop.’ Her words ripped rudely at the gossamer curtain of soft magic that hung in the air around us. ‘I want you badly, but not tonight; if we do, I won’t want to see you again. It’s just how I am. And I want to see you again. Sorry!’

In the warmth between us, I sensed her flesh begging her mind for release. I held her close. ‘It’s okay. We can just lie here.’ My cock was ravenous for her. But I liked her too much. The next move must be hers entirely. I sensed her mind’s relief as her hand stroked my jaw back into a kiss.

We lay there for a while, kissing, talking. I lost little of my erection and knew then that she had me by the mind first. Not that my dick isn’t capable of its own diversions. But while my cock may go its own way, where the mind leads, the cock always follows.

As we spoke, her breathing became deeper, her soft eyes more yearning. We met in a kiss that had all the passion of before but a deeper connection. I didn’t want to shut my eyes.

‘Open your eyes. Please? While we kiss.’

She understood, and she smiled as she came back for my lips.

Eye to eye, nose to nose, we swam in the thrill of visual contact too close to make sense. I was caught deep in those soft eyes, so intimate in our kiss that we couldn’t focus. Yet in that blur, I saw clearly as her flesh took over. Or, perhaps, she’d convinced her mind. I can’t know. But I do know I didn’t take her that night. 

She took me.

Published 
Written by Safryzer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments