Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Blowjob

"My Gift To You"

45
35 Comments 35
27.3k Views 27.3k
569 words 569 words
Join now to listen to this story
Sit back and relax, let me take you on a journey. I’m going to blow your mind, as I suck your cock. It’s your birthday after all. Let me give you the best of gifts, ending with a creamy mess.

With you sitting in your comfy chair, eyes closed and slow breathing, I kneel before you with an excited grin. I want to please you, the best I can. I drop kisses down your chest, leaving you with a pleasurable desire for more. Don’t worry though, I’ll get there.

My lips trail down your soften skin, reaching down to your beckoning prick. It is standing tall, thick with lust and ready for a treat. It didn't take you long to get where you are, loving the idea of your birthday blowjob.

Wrapping my lips just around the head, I flick my tongue against your slit. You groan out, opening your eyes just then, to look down at me with an evil grin. I smile back, flicking again, teasing you further into blissful heaven.

Your hands come down, caressing my hair, helping me guide down your hot bulging shaft. My mouth skims down you, oh so easily. Leaving a wet trail with my tongue, to give it a perfect slick, to work you with ease.

My mouth begins a perfect rhythm, up and down, deeper and longer. Sucking with all that I can. You sigh and moan, groaning with need. Delighted to embrace your cock, I take you further down my throat. You begin to shift a little, helping me get a little deeper. Your hands gripping me further, working my mouth on your cock.

I begin to moan, adding to the pleasure. The vibrations shooting through your cock like hot fire.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

The more you moan the more I do, loving the reaction I get from you. Your breathing is heavy, thick with wanton lust.

Lavishly sucking on your hot swollen flesh, I take what I want. Wanting nothing more than to please you, with your perfect birthday blowjob.

Slowly I let my teeth begin to graze you, to add to the overwhelming pleasure you’re already feeling. You growl and groan, urging me on. You look down at me with love and need, feeling the building edge to spill your seed.

Knowing you’re close, I begin to suck faster. Pulling you all the way out of my mouth and back down into my throat again. Gagging a bit too hard, forcing you in deeper. You grip my hair, grind your cock and let out a howl of grateful need.

Blowing your load in my mouth, you shudder and shake, seeming to come forever. I swallow, gulping down spurt after spurt. You continue to fill my throat, as I suck on you still. I want to make sure I’ve milked you dry, emptied you with all you have.

My mouth slowing, sucking tenderly as you've come down from your high. I suck you until you’re soft in my mouth, before popping you out with a tease. You shiver and groan, pulling me up onto your lap. I cuddle into you, kissing your neck, purring happily.

Now that is what every deserving man should get on his birthday. For his woman to please him fully, leaving him spent.

Happy Birthday DC. I hope you enjoyed your birthday blowjob. 
Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments