Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bismark Cafe

"a small cafe offers a surprising viewing"

13
8 Comments 8
2.8k Views 2.8k
733 words 733 words

My coffee cup was almost empty when she walked into the cafe. She was an attractive blonde in her late forties, maybe early fifties and was very nicely dressed in a black skirt, jacket and heels. She carried her buxom weight well and I caught a glimpse of expansive cleavage as she looked around at the almost empty room.

She glanced at me with a quick smile and approached the counter where Tony stood waiting for her.

"Good evening, what I can I get you?"  he asked with a smile.

She nervously looked around and paused for a moment before speaking in a quiet voice.

"A few of my girlfriends say you are... delicious," she said.

Tony just smiled.

"I... I want to try for myself," she mumbled as she looked down at her shoes. "I know I shouldn't... but...."

"Don't worry, I understand," Tony assurred her.

"I was hoping there would be nobody else here at this time," she said as she glanced at me.

I smiled back at her, hoping to catch her eye. She was very appealing and obviously interested in something. The wedding ring on her hand was not going to deter me if she was interested.

She turned her attention back to Tony, tossed her hair and gave him a big smile.

"So, do you think you can satisfy my craving?" she purred. "I have been planning this all day."

Tony gave me a little nod and smiled back at her.

"Sure, I would love to," he said. "Come into the back with me."

She glanced at me again before going to the end of the counter and following Tony behind the doorway. 

My curiosity was in high gear. I looked at the time - past closing already. I went to the front and locked the door before quietly heading for the doorway behind the counter. I crept to the opening and could hear voices on the other side of the wall.

"It's so big," she was saying, "I don't know... I shouldn't."

"Go ahead," Tony urged. "You know you want it."

I slowly moved to the edge of the doorway and peeked around the corner. The thought of being caught watching was nerve-wracking and exciting. My heart pounded in my chest as my eyes took in the sight before me.

ChloeH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeH

Tony was standing in front of her while she was perched on the edge of a stool. She had both hands on it as she opened her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and licked the little opening before she opened wide and took it in. I could hear the soft moan she made as it passed her pouty lips and made it's way into her mouth.

"That's it," Tony encouraged. "Taste it."

She had a look of rapture on her face as it slowly disappeared into her mouth. Suddenly her eyes went wide, her cheeks bulged out and white cream pushed past her lips. Large droplets formed on her chin as she struggled to swallow. She pulled her mouth away, gasped for a breath and wiped the large droplets from her chin. Her tongue licked the fingers clean.

"Sooo good," she purred before filling her mouth again.

"I'm glad you like it," Tony replied.

She pulled her mouth away and looked up at Tony with a sly grin.

"I'm done," she said. "I can't take anymore."

Tony chuckled and handed her a handful of napkins. She wiped her chin and mouth before cleaning her fingers.

"Oh god," she said regretfully. "If my husband or the girls at weight-watchers knew I was doing this they would be so upset."

"Don't worry," Tony said with a smile. "You are not the first to come here at closing."

"That was, honestly, the best Bismark I have ever had," she cooed. "You are a fabulous baker."

"Thank you," Tony replied. "It's my best-seller."

I quietly left my place and crept to the front door. After unlocking it I returned to my seat just as Tony and the blonde came back out front. Tony gave me a smile.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on things," he said with a wave. "Tomorrow's coffee is on me."

"No problem, " I replied.

The blonde straightened her skirt and gave me a sheepish grin as she thanked Tony and headed for the door.

"Come again anytime," Tony called to her as she went out the door.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments