Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BOB

47
53 Comments 53
1.6k Views 1.6k
527 words 527 words

Author's Notes

"I highly recommend Bob. I hope you enjoy this slightly-bigger-than-a-micro scribbles."

"Hurry up, MaryLou," yelled Shelby out her car window. "We still gotta fetch Kimmi."

MaryLou climbed into the car frowning, "Kimmi ain't comin'. She wants to stay in again - with Bob." 

"What? She's can't miss the Catholic Church fish fry!" yelled Shelby.

"Wow, she must really be into this Bob guy. I've hardly seen her in weeks. Anybody even met him?" asked Jeanie.

"Nope," they all replied.

"Where'd she even meet him?" asked Shelby.

MaryLou scowled. "The internet. I bet he's a damn Hoosier! That's why she's hidin' him from us."

"Now we all know Kimmi ain't got a lick of sense about boys." Shelby sighed. "We are going over there right now to meet this Bob! He's gotta be told he can't keep reins on Kimmi and keep her from our girl time!"

"Bet anything he's a Hoosier," mumbled MaryLou. 

Shelby, Jeanie, and MaryLou burst into Kimmi's apartment yelling, "Where's Bob?"

They scared the bejeebers outta poor Kimmi. She jumped off the couch stretching the hem of her t-shirt down, trying unsuccessfully to cover her furry patch.

"What the hell ya doin'?" the girls screeched, shocked at finding their friend half-nekked.

"We wanna speak to Bob, now!" yelled Shelby, stalking towards her.

Kimmi sucked on her bottom lip then sheepishly held out her hand. 

"What the heck is that?" shrieked the girls upon eyeballing the large silicon object making a humming noise.

"BOB - my Battery-Operated Boyfriend." Kimmi nervously darted her eyes from one friend to the next. "He tickles my lady parts real good." 

VickyLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VickyLove

"Gimme that!" Jeanie was the first to snatch BOB and shoved him up her skirt. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she cried, "Sweet niblets that feels good!"

"Let me try!" cried Shelby.

Jeanie reluctantly handed him over then collapsed on the couch making cooing noises, clutching her puss where BOB had just been.

Shelby shoved BOB down her leggings and pressed him against her hot little button then immediately fell to her knees. She squealed and rolled around on the ground like a pig in slop. She lookup up to see MaryLou nekked with her greedy hand coming towards her.

"My turn! My turn! I wanna feel BOB on my nips!" MaryLou had nipples that everyone said resembled jelly beans. Ended up those jelly beans liked BOB a lot!

"Girls, you should feel him on the inside!" exclaimed Kimmi, proud her friends were liking BOB so much. 

Well, pretty soon everybody shed their clothes and were trying their best to share BOB in a fair manner, as good friends do, you know. Shelby was the naughty one of the bunch and slid him down to her backdoor, so the girls smartly decided to give BOB a good scrubbin' after that ... before he ventured anywhere else, you know. They were a creative bunch and soon found lots of fun with BOB.

Next door, Ms. Birdie had never heard such whoopin' and hollerin' coming from Kimmi's place. Kimmi was usually so quiet. She would give her a good talking to in the morning about all the racket.

Needless to say, no one made it to the fish fry. 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments