Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boy in the Rain

"A walk in the rain, ends up giving a life lesson"

4
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
589 words 589 words

Late October isn't the time of year to be walking down Ocean Ave, In Seabright NJ,  when the Atlantic Ocean is sending waves crashing over the sea wall. But here I was, seventeen years old, waking in my Middletown South Varsity jacket, listening to my Walkman, wishing I had a car and not another four miles to go. 

A car pulls up next to me, a window rolls down.  A sweet voice comes from inside. "Need a ride?" I look in, it's an older woman, but at seventeen anyone older then twenty is old. 

 I say, "yes," as she leans over and opens the door. The hot air envelopes me as I get in. I apologize for being so wet. She smiles and asks me where I'm headed. I give her my general area, and she smiles. She drives in the totally wrong direction, but the hot air and the scent of her perfume makes me not care.

She pulls into a house, overlooking the Navesink River, which even in those days was worth millions. As she gets out, she says, "Let's get those clothes dry."  I follow her into the house, she leads me into the laundry room and tells me to strip down. I'm a virgin, so I'm rather shy and apprehensive about this. She steps towards me, wraps her arms around me, and kisses me on the lips.

Her hands start to unbutton my jacket, pushing it off my shoulders. She starts to unbutton my Levi button fly jeans, as I slip off my shoes. The Levis get pushed to my ankles, and I step out of them. I pull my T-shirt off, and now standing in front of a woman, for the first time only in my tighty whites, which have left nothing for the imagination of what I have down there.

Chloe_Thompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chloe_Thompsson

 She smiles because she knows the effect she is having on me. She gets down on her knees in front of me, and tugs down my briefs. For the first time in my life, a woman is seeing me naked, and boy am I proud. Her warm mouth and lipstick covered lips engulf my throbbing cock. I thought I was dreaming, but I was really getting a blowjob. I soon experience pleasure like I've never had before, and quickly fill her mouth with a vast amount of cum.

 In disbelief, I see her swallow it all. She stands and kisses me on the lips. I taste myself for the first time. She leads me down the hallway, past the walls covered in her family pictures, and into the master bedroom. She pushes me down onto the bed.

 I watch in amazement as she seductively strips for me. She straddles me, placing her 1990s style bush against my adolescent hard cock.  "Are you a virgin?" She asks as she starts to kiss me. My shaking hands and head were all she needed, to know the answer to that. "I"m going to teach you how to make love to a woman," as she started to grind into me.

The next several hours, where a blur as the two of us made love in her bed. I'm not sure how many times we both had orgasms, but what she taught me has stayed with me for life. It was still raining, when we left her house, and she dropped me off about a block away from home. My dad was wondering how I walked home but was perfectly dry when I walked into the house.

 

Published 
Written by mattycopboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments