Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Erection

"Carol returns for a repeat performance."

2
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the seventh story in the 'I Want A Raise' series."

Carol, our Hollywood sex symbol look-alike, came into the office asking to see Tom on a matter of great importance.

“I know how important your time is,” said Rick, “I’ll get him right away for you.”

Rick buzzed Tom’s office while giving Carol the once over, smiling at the large breasted arousal enticing woman with curves in all the right places. Her blouse showed off huge amounts of cleavage, her tight skirt her well-proportioned buttocks. She had shorter brown hair, clear determined brown eyes, and happy oval face with a Roman nose, and kissable lips. She was five-feet-ten and one-hundred-and-fifty-pounds.

Tom came out and invited her into his office where Tom sat down at his desk with Carol standing next to it.

“It seems to be the time of the year asking for raises. I assume that is what you’re here for?”

“As a matter of fact I am,” Carol said with a determined but nice smile on her face.

“Did you know that you’re the seventh request in the last few days for one? We’re going to have a party with all of us getting together to celebrate.”

“Count me in, Tom,” Carol said, beaming with excitement.

"I'll put you down on the list, Carol. I'm going to say no to the raise request, maybe in six months, I could see clear to giving you two dollars per hour.

“Do you remember what happened two years ago?”

“How could I forget?”

Carol was undoing the remaining buttons on her blouse and had it off her shoulders revealing a very sexy bra for just these kinds of occasions. She reached behind to undo the heavy duty clasp.

“You liked my 42DD’s a lot if I recall correctly,” she replied. “As a matter of fact, I enjoyed the attention quite a bit.”

Carol pulled the bra toward her freeing the huge grapefruits for his waiting inspection. Part tanned and part milky white the nice size areolas capped off a near-perfect pair of breasts with hard erect nipples begging to be sucked which Carol made very easy to do by cupping them and putting them in front of Tom's mouth.

“Lick them, suck, bite real hard, squeeze the flesh for me, and then fuck them like a pussy. If I let you do all that will I get my raise?”

Carol pushed one of the brown capped mountains of sexual relieving tension in his mouth as he greedily found the nipple and sucked on it. Tom now needed to free his cock from the tent that was rising from his pants which Carol was only too happy to help him with.

As the pants and briefs came off, the seven-inch cock came out and found a home in Carol’s wanton lusty mouth which she began to absorb in her mouth, well over half of it, noticeably slurping her boy toy for today. She wanted to ram it into her pussy but also wanted her tits fucked.

Nyakimgold9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nyakimgold9

Tom lifted her up from her knees and found her pussy, filled with juice from the titty biting excitement she had just received. She shivered in delight as his tongue found her clit and he began to stroke it for her. She enjoyed every lap of his tongue which with it’s in and out movement felt like a little cock to her the difference being the labor of love he gave to her clit. As the juices flowed so did Tom’s tongue that lapped nearly all of it up sending shivers of excitement through her body.

Carol climaxed with a strong surge of pushing her pussy hard against his mouth pushing his tongue in even further. As her pussy relaxed she pushed Tom back in the chair and kneeled down in front of his cock, just the right position for his cock to go into her cleavage. Since her breasts were so large the valley of pleasure was a long narrow one.

As Tom pushed his throbbing tool into her he watched it completely disappear from the site but he could feel the desire stir from within him. Having it completely hidden from sight was a treat knowing every cell of skin was being absorbed into her breast flesh. He was getting very hot very fast and Carol sensing this squeezed her mountains together with a little tighter and moved her titties back and forth as the Japanese women do.

Carol took his tool out of her cleavage and lovingly began rubbing his shaft all over the surfaces of her breasts concentrating on the nipples making them hard as rocks and the size of raspberries. Tom grabbed some oil from the shelf behind him and squirted it on her jugs watching it drip down before he replaced his hands with hers, rubbing it in like a wood craftsman polishing up his finished project. They shined like a clean waxy floor gleaming in the light so that there was almost a mirror reflection. When he finished rubbing the oil in with his cock he inserted it back into her cleavage for the home stretch and cum of his cock.

As much as Carol wanted to suck on it she watched Tom the master titty fucking expert do what he wanted to allow maximum pleasure on his cock. Carol’s job was to smile and wait for her ultimate pleasure when he squirted his cum all over her gorgeous breasts which were going to happen in moments. She loved to watch the cum spray out of the head and cover her titties with lotion she could rub in after he finished.

Tom didn't disappoint Carol and provided ample amounts of the creamy cum on her neck for pearls, her cleavage for lotion, and spots of excess liquid for the tops of her titties.

“What a load you had for me today. It’s been a long time and I miss it.”

"I miss it too. Anytime you want to, give me a call.

The doorknob turned.

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments