Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Candy Cane

33
20 Comments 20
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read

Her head hangs off the bed, nose in my balls as my cock makes itself at home in her throat. I watch her hands fist the sheet as she writhes, flat stomach tight with exertion. Her concentration on my rod is admirable.

I relish the pain her scalp is surely enduring as I fist her hair, serving to cradle her face against my crotch. My other hand is around her neck, feeling the tip of my shaft every time I thrust in. I love that. Sometimes I deep throat her on a long stride and hold myself there, tapping the bulge in her neck, the head of my cock tingling in response as her moist fuck hole convulses around me.

I work her hard; hips thrusting as my arm maneuvers her head up and down, over and over, stuffing her mouth on a leisure interval. When I hear the audible wetness of her asphyxiation, I pump deep into her throat-pussy one last time before yanking my length from her warmth. She gasps wildly, the glisten of saliva coating her lips and chin. Unable to stop myself, I shift my hips forward and guide my ass to her mouth, greeted by wet heat on my most vulgar spot. Her tongue snakes into me, warm lips sucking my ring as I groan.

“That’s right, slut, suck me good.”

Both her hands come up to jerk me as I hold her head between my thighs, encouraging the nursing sensation she's administering to my prostate. I take the spit and pre-cum from her chin and slather it on my balls, groaning again.

“Fuck, you are such a good whore. You’ll do anything I want,” I comment, and she hums hungrily while nuzzling her face further into me. No one has ever eaten my ass so well. Not even my wife, who would never consider something so filthy.

I moan and rock against my slut’s face without an ounce of guilt. I could never regret fucking her. She’s given me every naughty thing I've ever asked for, takes my cock wherever I demand, puts her mouth wherever I instruct. There are no limits with my slut.

“I think I want to taste this,” I say, reaching forward and hooking two fingers into her pussy. She moans, suckling my ass hole until I reluctantly pull away from her adhesive mouth. She sighs with disappointment, so I deliver a stinging slap to her clit. When she yelps, I throb.

“Come sit on my face,” I order, and she doesn’t disappoint. She knows exactly how to smother me with her perfectly round ass cheeks, cutting off my airway just the way I like. I pull her hard onto me, digging my nose in her ass as my tongue seeks her g-spot, her hips humping me with vigor.

“Fuck yes,” she curses in delicate soprano, grinding on me as I suck her ass and try to swallow her clit. Her feminine voice could be the poster child for blonde, bubble-gum pop. On hearing her, you'd never guess the thick curves and dark hair she possesses.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

Pushing a finger into her sphincter, I watch, addicted to the way her muscles fail to keep me out.

Hours could be passing as I get lost between her legs. We pay no mind to the clock tonight, succumbed to a passion that outgrew expectation. Every time we meet up this way, sneaking off to share a hotel for an evening, I always leave effectively satisfied, yet craving more than before. Every time this slut calls, I find a way to clear my schedule. Every time she opens her legs, everything and everyone else pales in importance. Every fucking time I play with this toy, this adulterous, shameless slut, I touch the clouds, the heights of my sexual desire dizzying in the extreme.

I let her finish her latest orgasm before I move her off.

“Come on, you know how I want you,” I say expectantly. She smiles, gets to her hands and knees, then drops her head to the mattress, ass inviting me to mount her. I squat low until my aimed cockhead hits its mark, sinking into her tight pussy like quicksand.

She cries out another girly moan.

Hard and deep, I push her face to the bed as I penetrate her, pumping her with my swollen phallus. As my balls constantly slap her clit, my eyes wander to the tiny tattoo on her shoulder; a minimalist candy cane, no bigger than a quarter. The same cheery little picture I get to look at every time I bend my mistress over.

Thigh muscles burning as I dip myself into her, I stick a finger in her ass, and she whimpers.

“Let me taste,” she purrs.

I grind my teeth in reply, pulling my thick finger from her puckered pink anus and sticking it in her mouth. She hums, sucking me to the knuckle like it's her job. I try to pull away, and she only sucks harder. Extracting my digit from her mouth is a task, but when I get it free, I presume to stick it back in her ass.

“More,” she pants.

“Good girl, suck that clean,” I encourage every time I pull my finger from her slutty ass and let her taste. Watching her clean herself out puts me so close to the edge I growl.

“You fuckin’ slut, you’re gonna make me cum,” I complain, not ready to release yet.

“Come, daddy, come in my slutty, pretty pink pussy,” she coaxes.

“God damn it,” I groan, my enormous hands pressing on her head as I explode inside her, not caring that I'm surely bruising her cervix with every pound of my hips.

 

-----------------------~*~-----------------------

 

The contrast of the white picket fence compared to last night’s hotel makes my cock twitch. Walking into the kitchen, I find my wife.

“Hello, darling,” she says as I come up behind her, kissing the tiny candy cane on the back of her shoulder.


 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments