Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Candy Man

"He wants me to what him?"

21
11 Comments 11
1.0k Views 1.0k
512 words 512 words

“Lick me.”

I looked at the weird little man sitting next to me. He was maybe five feet tall and bald. His eyes were a bright shade of green and his ears slightly pointed. If I had actually believed such things existed, I might have taken him for a gnome or alien or something.

“Lick you? Are you fucking serious? Why would I do that?” I shot back, giving him a quizzical look.

“I taste of fine peppermint,” the man proclaimed, his voice rather haughty.

He wore dirty, tattered clothes and, to be honest, did not look especially appetizing.

“I’ll pass, thank you.”

“Oh, come on, have a taste. Just touch your tongue to my finger.”

The little man held out a hand with the index finger extended. I swallowed hard, then gave the finger a lick. My mouth was suddenly ablaze with the most wondrous minty flavour I had ever tasted.

“Holy fuck, you’re not kidding. You do taste like peppermint,” I said in shock.

Suddenly enraptured by the man, I leaned in and licked his cheek. The strong peppermint flavour seemed to be addictive.

“Oh wow,” I moaned.

The man grinned and started to unbutton his shirt.

“Want more? Want my … peppermint stick?”

“Please,” I pleaded.

I really did want more. In fact, I craved that delicious taste and smell.

The man’s shirt came off. Then he lowered his pants to release his hard cock. It was long and thin like a candy stick, almost comically long proportional to his size.

SaraLuna92
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraLuna92

I sank to the ground in front of the man. Slowly, I licked his nipples, then his belly. Minty freshness filled my mouth with every lick. I probed his navel, then slid my tongue down to his hairy crotch.

Taking his candy stick … er … cock in my hand, I licked the head. I could swear it tasted even better than the rest of him. With an eager tongue, I licked his shaft up and down. Finally, I put it between my lips and took in as much as I could handle.

“Yes,” he moaned, “Yes, you like my peppermint. Oh, yes, keep enjoying my peppermint.”

When the little man climaxed, my mouth felt as if I had just washed it out with pure peppermint extract. It was like no cum I had ever tasted before. By the time I had finished swallowing all of the man’s prodigious load, my mouth could taste nothing else.

A strange languor came over me and I sank to the ground, my senses overwhelmed by the taste and smell of peppermint. I was dimly aware that I had cum in my pants, soaking my underwear.

The little man pulled up his pants, put his shirt back on, and got up to leave. I just watched him go, unable to do more than mumble a farewell. 

And that heavenly flavour has never left me. Now everything tastes like peppermint, even me. Everything smells like peppermint now, even me.

So, do you want a taste?

Come on over.

Wanna … lick me?

Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments