Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Cheating

"Melissa gets caught cheating in her exam with delightful consequences."

49
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
922 words 922 words

Melissa appeared from the headmistress’ room, her breathing erratic, her hair tousled, nipples still poking through her tight blouse. Beads of sweat adorned her tanned forehead. Her body was a quivering mess.

Her friend, Emily, leaned against the wall, waiting for her in the corridor.

There was a brief conversation in whispered tones interlaced with gasps of disbelief.

“She didn't?” Emily's face was a picture. Eyes wide, mouth open.

“Yes, she did,” Melissa nodded.

“No, you're having me on, telling porkies. I don’t believe you.”

“It's the truth, I tell you.”

Emily stood upright, head tilted to one side, tongue in cheek, staring at her best friend.

“In three minutes flat?”

Melissa nodded, “I swear, on my mother’s life.”

“You little slut, what are you like?”

“Hey! I’m the innocent one here.”

“Innocent, my arse,” retorted Emily.

“I don't know why I’m getting all the flack here. You’re the one that passed me that note in the exam.”

“Three minutes? That must be a record.”

Melissa giggled causing Emily to break out in a broad grin.

“Tell me what happened again? And take your time over the details.”

Melissa took a deep breath.

“I was called into Mrs Richard’s room by her assistant. Mrs Richard was reading something as I walked towards her desk. She raised her eyes to look at me. She had a disgusted look on her face.”

Melissa paused for thought, something she hadn't connected at first, but Mrs Richard’s top two buttons on her blouse were undone. A smile broke out on her lips but Emily didn’t notice it.

“Go on,” Emily prompted.

She arose from her chair and marched around the table,” Melissa started to remember all the things she had first missed out on, like the wobble of Mrs Richard’s breasts as she walked towards her.

“She stopped in front of me to look me in the eye. Then, she told me that they take cheating seriously. I was halfway to explaining that it wasn't all my fault when she grabbed my ponytail turned me towards the bookshelves and marched me towards them. I was on tip-toe almost all the way.”

Melissa started to remember how she could feel Mrs Richard’s breast against her arm as it was strapped across the teacher's chest.

“She stopped with my nose inches from a book. She made me read it aloud, ‘Punishment for cheating: An authoritarian approach,’ then she turned me around and pushed me back towards the shelves, her hand between my chest  holding me in place.”

“I still can't believe this approach by our headmistress, but go on,” Emily prompted.

LilliMoooLi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilliMoooLi

“She then told me that I wouldn't find her approach to punishment in that book, because it’s too old. Instead, she said, I was to do everything I was told to do from now on.”

She never said that,” Emily interjected.

“I’m telling the truth, Emily.”

“Carry on then.”

“It happened so fast, one minute she was talking about me being caught the next, her hand had dived down my skirt, under my knickers and her finger was working its way into my cunt.”

Emily bit her lip, thinking this was too good to be true.

“Her other hand turned my face towards her and I could see the wanton grin on her face. She worked her fingers into my snatch which was, by then, soaking wet.”

Melissa relived the event as her pussy leaked more of her sweet juices into her knickers.

“It took a few more strokes and I was panting, my legs started shaking, and I could feel the pleasure down there. I couldn’t believe she was so brazen.”

Emily took a step closer to her friend and studied her face for evidence of lying.

“Mrs Richard’s other hand curved around my neck as she finger fucked me. I was cumming, Emily, and cumming hard on her fingers.”

“Is this true? You're not making it up?”

“It’s true, I promise. When I was about to climax, Mrs Richard pulled my face towards her breasts and buried it between them. I swear, I couldn't resist but lick them while I gushed in my panties.”

“So that means they're still wet –"

Emily let that thought sink in for only a few moments before lifting Melissa’s skirt and planting the flat of her hand over her sopping wet knickers.

“Satisfied now,” Melissa challenged her friend's disbelief of her story.

“Kind of. So, what did she say after you'd come?”

“She held me close for a while, my head buried in her cleavage, then she pushed me away and told me to make myself tidy and that I could leave. She told me I’d have to be back for detention tomorrow night at seven-thirty.”

“Is that when she told you if you liked eating?”

Melissa nodded.

“You lucky bitch, Melissa. Did she say you could bring a friend?”

Melissa shook her head, a wry grin forming across her lips. Her hand reached out to grasp Emily’s hand, she circled her wrist and pulled it back to where it was, flat against her sodden panties.

“Don’t stop. I liked what she did in there, I’d like it out here too.”

It was Melissa’s turn to let the thought sink in.

“Besides, I wonder what the punishment is for making out opposite the head mistress’ office?”

The kiss was instant, Melissa's second fingering of the afternoon, more so.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments