Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught With My Panties Down

"Her dream of being taken comes true"

13
12 Comments 12
19.9k Views 19.9k
240 words 240 words
I've been interning at this international law firm for several weeks now, and loving it. I have risen with spectacular velocity to the point where I am now the intern/personal assistant to one of the senior partners, doing research and organizing his briefs. I helped him today in a conference with very important clients, sitting directly behind him in the huge glass conference room in a meeting of many partners and clients. I have a serious problem though because in the meeting my mind kept wandering. I was thinking about Daddy, and how I miss him. Oh god, how I miss him!

We haven't spoken in several days due to my workload and my being tired all of the time, but I keep having daydreams of his coming and ravishing me. Today, in this important meeting, all I could think about was Daddy eating my pussy, right here on the big conference table in front of twenty five people. Oh my god.

Now, I am in my boss's private bathroom, my skirt (the blue silk Chanel that the firm bought me) up around my waist, and my new pink satin and lace panties down around my ankles as I sit to pee. Suddenly the door opens. It's Daddy. Oh my god. He grabs my wrists, puts his strong, yummy-smelling hand over my mouth, bends me over the toilet, opens his fly, and takes out his cock. 

to be continued....
Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments