Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlene at Sixteen

"... if he doesn't know that I know he's watching ..."

27
12 Comments 12
5.2k Views 5.2k
994 words 994 words

“You like the view?” Charlene asked.

“Yeah, didn't know sixteen could look so good,” her admirer responded.

Harold, a family friend staying with Charlene's family while he finished up at the local community college, had seemed to ignore Charlene as being too young. She had just turned sixteen though and was determined to change his mind. “Too bad I'm wearing a bra, huh?” she shot back. Earlier she had risked the ire of her father by showing up for the family's TV time wearing a button-front blouse with the bottom tied together, leaving her midriff bare. But when the parents retired, leaving she and Harold still watching the TV, she had teasingly undone an extra button, exposing a bit of her bra.

“Yeah but...” Harold stammered, “Uh... you don't ever go without one, a bra I mean, you don't, do you?” Charlene tried to ignore Harold's question, but he persisted, “Well, you don't, do you?”

Charlene responded indignantly, “No, of course not.” Then quietly added, “But I have considered it.”

“So why haven't you then?”

"I uh well... Mother's pretty much against it... and Daddy doesn't think I should even be out of my room without one.”

“You don't agree, though?”

“I guess not really,” she cautiously admitted.

“Your mother and father have gone to bed,” Harold offered suggestively.

“And you're thinking... that like, I should do it now?” Charlene asked.

“You could if you wanted,” Harold replied saucily.

"Well, I think not tonight," Charlene responded without much conviction, “Daddy might come back... but, I do have a question.”

“So ask,” he replied, his eyes dropping to the vee between her legs.

“Does Paula ever go without a bra?"

“You mean my girlfriend, Paula? Sure, sometimes.”

“Really? And her folks don't care?”

“Well, I doubt if they know. She never takes it off 'til we're a block or so away.”

“Really? Sounds like fun.” Charlene expanded her chest, exposing a few slivers more of her bra. She smiled.

“Holy shit!” Harold exclaimed slowly. “If - ”

“If what? If I was just a little older?"

“Well, I, I...”

“You don't have to finish, I understand.” Charlene said, heading off to her room. Closing the door, she removed her bra. Looking in the mirror, she adjusted the blouse to expose the most skin, while keeping her nipples covered. Yeah, I could go braless, she said to herself, considering a return to the family room. She decided that she wasn't quite ready for that, though, but did vow that she would do it sometime in the next couple of weeks, before Harold graduated and left to join his family.

Charlene opened her closet and took out a badly worn man's dress shirt, slung it over her shoulder and disappeared into the bathroom. The family's backyard, upon which Charlene's sliding glass door opened, was completely fenced in. Even the windows of nearby houses were blocked from view. With it not possible for anyone to be watching, Charlene left her bedroom drapes open at night. The bathroom blinds were generally open too, but the window in there was smaller and up high. Charlene dropped the shirt on a chair and stripped off the clothes she had been wearing.

HelenEnigm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenEnigm

Naked, Charlene stepped into the shower, her body still turned from the window. With water running over her naked form, she quickly soaped her breasts and washed between her legs. Stepping out of the shower, her bare breasts were briefly exposed to the undraped window before she covered herself with a towel. With her back to the window and her front to the mirror, she let the towel drop to the floor. Naked, she felt a ripple of excitement pass through her. Fueling her fantasy further, she stepped slowly from side to side, exposing ever lengthening views of her bare breasts to the uncovered window.

Charlene blinked her eyes at a faint reddish glow appearing in the mirror, trying to make it go away, before realizing it was coming from outside the window. She hastily flipped off the light and peered into the backyard. It looked as if there was a man sitting at the outdoor table. She was about to call her father when the glow of a cigarette lit the man's face. It was Harold.

Holy shit, she said to herself. He has been showing more interest in me lately... but enough to sit in the backyard and watch me get ready for bed? Maybe he was just smoking? But I don't think he even smokes! Charlene was panicked, or was that excitement she was feeling? This is probably not the first time he's been watching me, and surely he will quit once he knows that I know. But then... Her mind raced. ...if he doesn't know that I know... this could be interesting!

Charlene found the worn-out shirt she had brought into the bathroom with her, and buttoned it over her naked body. She considered bra and panties, but decided against them, reasoning that if she did, Harold would realize that she knew. With the night-stand light behind her, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing underwear. Charlene's excitement level rose with the knowledge that she was actually being watched. She took her time getting to the bed, the light silhouetting her body and making her appear almost naked.

Charlene could have turned off the light, but was beginning to like being watched. She bent over, accentuating the firmness of her butt and legs. She slowly folded the sheet and coverlet halfway down the bed. Then with her back still toward the windows, unbuttoned the shirt and let it fall to the floor. Charlene climbed into bed with mixed emotions about being watched - of course she was nervous - but it was also kind of fun.

As Charlene pulled the covers over herself, she thought about Paula removing her bra while Harold was driving the car. Uhm, she murmured, that is going to be fun!

 

 

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments