Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Treat

"Wife gives her husband a present"

8
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
243 words 243 words

It was a cold and snowy night when I got home from my deliveries.  I closed the front door and saw the tree lit up and a fire roaring in the fireplace.

“Carolyn, where are you?”

“Over here, baby.”

“Wow, what did I do to deserve this?”

“It’s Christmas, silly boy.”

“Yes, it is.”

“I was naughty this year. But you were nice, I want to be your present. I want you to be very naughty with me.”

I walked over to Carolyn and looked at her with lust in my eyes.  She looked so sexy, tied up on the bed.  I couldn’t resist her anymore. My red suit dropped to the floor as I gave Carolyn her present. She moaned as I slid my cock in her soft velvet tunnel.  I couldn’t resist Carolyn. My hand grazed her bare bottom turning it just as red as my suit.

“Oh yes, baby.  I want your cum Santa. Mrs. Claus wants her present too. Give it to me please.”

I couldn’t hold back any longer.  I grabbed a handful of her hair as my cock throbbed and I filled her.  She moaned and squealed when her orgasm hit, and her body shook.  As she came down from her orgasmic high, I untied her and crawled under the blanket with her.  We closed our eyes and settled in for a long winter’s night. 

“Good night, Santa.”

“Good night, Mrs. Claus.”

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments