Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coffee Cup

3
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

The man meanders through the heavy fog and the light drizzle. He has an umbrella, but it's cold as well as damp, and he has no coat. His heart is heavy, and he doesn't notice the weather.  

The wind strengthens, and the fog lightens, but the rain is heavier now. He's passing an open diner so he goes in. It's empty except for the waitress at the counter. He takes a booth by the window, and a few moments later, she saunters over. 

'Menu?' He nods and has a look.

'I'll have a grilled ham and cheese sandwich and coffee, please.' 

'Bread?' 

'Yes, please.' 

She chuckles. 'Wiseguy! White or brown?' 

He blushes. 'Oh. Sorry. Brown.' 

'How do you like your coffee?'

'Hot, strong, and black.' 

'Kinda like me, huh?' 

He looks up at her with a quizzical look on his face, and then the penny drops. She's an attractive black woman, and she's smiling down at him. 

'I guess.'  

'Guess? You can bet your sweet ass on it.' She chuckles and sashays away. He watches her go, and for the first time in ages, he smiles to himself. Her ass is definitely sweet. 

His mood soon fades, and it's just as well. The sandwich is cold, and he can see the bottom of his cup through the coffee. He doesn't complain.

The weather is worse the next day. The air is colder, the wind more vicious, and the rain heavier. He goes to work as usual, but he skips breakfast and lunch. He cannot focus on his job and stays late to finish up, but it is pointless. He feels no hunger, but he goes to the diner anyway. The waitress smiles warmly, so he takes a table near the counter and orders the same meal.  

'A creature of habit, I see.' 

He shrugs. 'I guess so.' 

'Good. I can be a nice habit.' But then she notices his wedding band and scowls. 'Sorry, just kidding.' 

The meal is much better this time, and the coffee is hot, rich, and black, but he barely notices. 'Everything all right?' 

'Fine, thanks.'

'I added a shot of espresso to your coffee. Was that all right?' 

'Very nice. Thanks again. Good night.' 

The next day she brings him his sandwich on a larger plate. She's added helpings of lettuce salad, coleslaw, and potato salad. The coffee is again rich and full-bodied. He enjoys the meal and says so as he's leaving. She beams. 

'See you tomorrow?' he asks.

'It's my day off.' 

'Can I take you out to dinner?' 

She frowns and points at his ring finger. 'You seem like a nice guy, but I don't need the drama.' 

'Oh, that.' He pulls the ring off and hands it to her. 'You can have it.' 

'What?' 

'She dumped me. The divorce came through the other day.' 

'I'm sorry to hear that.' He shrugs. She looks at the ring. 'What am I supposed to do with this?' 

ZoeSmither
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeSmither

'Save yourself a few quid when Mr Right shows up. Sell it. Frame it. Melt it down. Whatever you want.' 

'I can't ...' 

'I haven't tipped you properly. So let's call it your tip.' 

'Uh ... Okay. Thanks.' 

'Right. Maybe I'll drop by one day next week.' He turns to leave. 

'Hey! Wait.' He turns. 'You're not a quitter, are you?' 

'Call it what you want. I call it too proud to beg.' 

'Give me five minutes. We'll go for a few drinks. All right?' 

The weather is better. The rain has stopped. The sky is clear. The moon is full. The air is mild. They walk arm in arm. 

'Where do you live?'

'She got the house, so I'm in a B&B for the moment.' She nods, and they walk on in silence. He takes her to a bar in a mid-town hotel. They sit in a quiet corner, and the bartender mixes them a few different martinis. They talk, laugh, sip each other's drinks. And kiss, lightly at first and then fervidly.  His hand finds her breast, and hers his cock.

'My place,' she says. 

Their lovemaking starts tenderly, but passions rise fast. She wants him inside her, but he pins her to the mattress and probes her bush and clit with his lips and tongue. She surrenders and parts her legs for him. He tastes every bit of her, tenderly at first and then harder and faster. She cums loudly. He relaxes his hold, and she rolls him onto his back. She takes his half-erect cock into her mouth, sucking hard and massaging his crown with her tongue. He hardens, and she straddles his hips and takes him into her. Now she rides him, hard, and fast. She orgasms first, and he follows seconds later. 

They lie in bed, hugging each other, just being together. He is the first to move. His cock is hard again, and he strokes it over her breasts, leaving traces of pre-cum. 'It'll be better if I put on my bra,' she says.

'What size cups fit your girls?'

'Who cares? What colour comes to mind when you look at me?' 

'Coffee with a bit of cream.' 

'Right on! Lie back.' She tops him. Her bra has tightened her cleavage, making it a delightfully snug fit for his cock. He wraps his legs around her waist and starts thrusting as she strokes his nipples and kisses his tummy. There's a happy ending, and now he's smiling. She rolls off, unhooks her bra, wipes her breasts, and then tops him again with her nipple on his lips. 

'Meet your new coffee cup, sweetie. Suck it, hon. Yes! Lick. Suck. Harder.' She wraps her arms around his head and holds him to her heart. He is content for the moment.

The rain stops, and sunlight pierces the clouds. All is well with the world, but life is a cycle and when next the weather changes it could well be the time to end it all.'

 

 

Published 
Written by OCuin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments