Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Consumer Testing The Vibrator

26
22 Comments 22
9.9k Views 9.9k
999 words 999 words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
Jenny had been given the assignment that every other girl at the magazine had wanted, testing twelve of the latest vibrators, what a wonderful way to spend a week!? Well, that was until her best friend Autumn, had told her about the latest in a long line of fuck buddies, or in this case, suck buddies. Knowing that Jenny was working on this assignment, she had explained in great detail the abilities that Luke possessed. Such was the speed and movement of his tongue, Autumn had nicknamed him The Vibrator and suggested she include him in her assessment.

She had just walked over to the mirror and checked herself when the doorbell rang, with one last look, she went and opened it. Standing there was a muscular young guy, over six feet with black hair and startling deep blue eyes.

“Hi, you must be Luke,” she said and invited him in.

He walked in, took off his jacket and laid it on the sofa then turned to Jenny.

“So, what has Autumn been saying about me and why have you invited me here?” Luke asked.

“Nothing bad, I can assure you of that! Autumn said she had never been with a guy who had a tongue like yours and that she had the best oral sex she’d ever had in her life, with you. She also said your tongue was like a vibrator, in fact that’s what she nicknamed you. She knew that I was doing a consumer test on vibrators and she suggested that I compare them to you,” Jenny replied.

Although Jenny was very experienced and had had her fair share of sexual one night stands, she suddenly felt apprehensive about this encounter. What had she been thinking when she had let Autumn persuade her to do this. Biting the bullet, she looked Luke straight in the eye and invited him to follow her into the bedroom. Displaying a bravado that she didn’t feel, she started to undress and seeing this Luke followed suit.

Jenny went and lay on the bed and beckoned Luke to join her. He walked to the end of the bed, bending her knees and spreading her legs he crawled in between them Flattening his tongue out he proceeded to sweep up the inside of her leg stopping just short of her pussy, then moving over to the other leg and repeating the process. Several times he did this, each time stopping short of her labia, it was beginning to frustrate her and yet at the same time increase her desire. Her juices were starting to leak profusely from her slit

Finally Luke made a broad sweep from the back of her vagina to the front , lapping up the escaping liquid. Jenny moaned and lifted her head. She saw his eyes darting all over her body as though searching for something, which in truth he was. His tongue had settled on the hood of her clit, the tip tantalisingly circling round and round with barely the faintest of contact.

Svensson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Svensson

She began to squirm, basking in the feathery touches, little did she know what she was yet to experience that afternoon.

His fingers, on either side of her pussy, pulled aside her lips. He rolled his tongue narrower and delved into her gash, creating a funnel for the nectar to trickle down into his mouth. Her hands gripped the sheets and her back arched slightly, she was enjoying this but she was not close to an orgasm yet. She began to wonder if Autumn had been exaggerating, he was good but nothing out of the ordinary.

Between her thighs, Luke moved his mouth directly over the hood of her clit and gently bit it, at the same time sucking quite hard until it popped out like an oyster from its shell. He caught it between his teeth and vibrated his tongue over its tip. She squealed and gripped the sheets tighter, it was like the shock from a battery when you touch it with your tongue. She looked down again and saw his eyes still sweeping across her body. What was he doing?

Luke repeated his ministrations to her clitoris, each time vibrating his tongue for less than a second. Each vibration sending shocks through her body, causing her to moan and squirm at his touch. Luke’s eyes spotted what they had been seeking, a tiny muscle spasm just below her breast. He inserted his tongue, snaking upwards and curling to the vaginal wall he soon located the sweet point of her g spot.

The tip of his tongue began vibrating, slowly at first, then increasing the frequency. His nose pressed up against her clit, a secondary resonance flowing through it. Jenny writhed, her back arched painfully and then fell back, her breasts heaving. The orgasm was coming but not like normal, this was more like a tsunami approaching, unstoppable and at speed.

She shut her eyes tightly, fireworks exploded behind lidded eyes, nerve endings tingled. Her hands flew to her head and pulled painfully at her hair, her neck thrust forward forcing her head back. She started gurgling, gasping for breath, her whole body shook violently as the orgasm engulfed her. The juice poured freely into Luke’s mouth, so much that he was not able to swallow it all.

“Oh fuck! no, no, not yet, not again!” she screamed.

Her body didn’t listen, she was back on the rollercoaster. Her head thrashing! Arms flailing! Chest heaving! Her hips bucking! A second orgasm flooded over her. She wasn’t even sure if it was only one, she was no longer able to make sense of what was happening to her body.

With a supreme effort she grabbed hold of Luke’s head and yanked him off her. He looked up smiling, the nectar from her pussy dripping from his face.

Jenny collapsed back onto the bed laughing. “How the fuck will I write this up?” she said aloud.

Published 
Written by dpw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments