Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Countdown

44
36 Comments 36
3.0k Views 3.0k
651 words 651 words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

“Ten.” 

Her voice is sharp; matter of fact. The vibration of each letter crawls across my freshly shaved mound.

“Nine.” 

New Year’s Eve and I lay here exposed. The tatters of my shirt tickle against my heated flesh with each movement. My nipples extend, kissed by the cool air that surrounds us, punctuating that growing ache. Whatever is left of my boxers lay hooked around my ankle. Her panties recently shoved in my mouth.  

“Eight.” 

Her sweetness drips off the fabric and onto my tongue, igniting my taste buds. Each time I inhale her scent travels deeper, embedding into my core and building upon that already boiling hunger. The weblike pattern of the lace presses into my tongue as I try to suckle out every drop. She has me starving, craving, writhing for more.

“Seven.” 

She says she doesn’t like to tease, but fuck is she good at it. The last hour has been her slowly working her magic. From the way she first straddled my hips, grinding into me as her favourite song played in the background, to her fingers disappearing into her panties, to the position I'm currently in. Edging me to that point, that need to touch, that need to take what she’s been dangling in front of me. That look of mischief never wavering, nor do my eyes from her.

“Six.” 

Fuck.

“Five.” 

Tugging on the silk scarf she has wrapped around my wrists, I realize why she wanted me to teach her the knots I use on her. How I ended up with my wrists bound is still a bit of a mystery. It doesn’t matter, my mind is quickly being pulled away by the way she moves her tongue against my fevered cunt. The way her fingers curl onto my spongy G as she hums whatever the fuck that new years’ theme song is. 

Hope_Williams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hope_Williams

“Four.” 

The headboard cracks against the strain of my tightening muscles. I need to be free. To reach out and seize what’s mine. Her. I don’t think she realizes just how unfathomable that craving can be. That sole need to grip her hair while I fuck that pretty little mouth. A sharp sting on my inner thigh followed by a faded giggle hints that she just might know already.  

“Three.” 

The numbers purr from between her lips, allowing them to dance upon my sensitive clit. I dig my heels into the mattress desperate for release. My body starts to tremble and my fingers grasp onto the silk. I’m right there.

“Two.”

Her arms tighten around my thighs, holding me down as she has her way. A way she doesn’t get too often. I bite into the ball of lace, savouring her essence as it coats my tongue and I let out a deep guttural moan that’s muffled by the fabric.

“One.” 

The first firework cracks open in the sky, lighting up the big bay window that overlooks the ski resort. Right on cue, a second one streaks into the sky and I feel that rush of cold. Feels like someone caught on to the advantages of Tic Tacs. I now know why she loves it. She suckles on my clit while pushing the pieces of mint against it with her tongue. It’s almost too much to handle...  Everything goes dark.

“Happy New Year, baby...” 

Her voice smokey; pleased with herself. My eyes slowly open as her cool breath continues to cascade over my throbbing cunt. The fireworks still paint the sky, but I’m too focused on her. Focused on the way the colours cast shadows on her skin. Satisfied by the way they highlight the parts of her covered in me. Fixated on the way that look still burns in her eyes as that smile grows.

“... Now it may be the new year, but this night is far from over.” 

Published 
Written by AylaJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments