Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuck Jon

"Jon's wife leaves him locked at home and goes to party with her latest BBC"

58
57 Comments 57
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read
Saturday night - Jon and Paige just finished dinner.

“Thanks for dinner sweetheart,” she said. “Absolutely delicious!”

“No problem. I've been enjoying cooking more and more.”

“So how are you doing? This is the first time it has been two weeks.”

“Comfort-wise it is okay, but I’m pretty needful.”

“Come here,” she said.

He walked over, standing between her knees, only wearing the black, thin silk robe she bought him several months ago. It was what she preferred he wear around the house.

Parting the robe and reaching in, she gently held his balls.

“They do feel full. The little guy is locked up tight,” she said in a kind of baby-speak, as she playfully jiggled the steel cage encircling his penis and the top of his balls.

“Tomorrow I will take care of that. After my date with James tonight I won’t shower so you can smell the sex on me and taste whatever is still left in me. I am really so pleased how this has all worked out.

“Who would have dreamed that your thought of me fucking another man would lead to this? You are a better man for it, and I get to fuck whomever I please. Imagine twelve different men in twelve months. James is really the best of the group. I am so glad you were there the first time to see him plunge his enormous black cock in and fuck me insane.”

Knowing exactly what she was doing, she finally stopped touching his penis prison. His excitement level had risen, but not nearly enough for him to cum.

“Be a dear and clean up while I get ready for James. He is taking me to a club where others equipped like him party. He assured me I can enjoy any of them before he ravishes me senseless with his massive black cock. Don’t worry about me. I will be extremely well taken care of tonight.”

She went to the bedroom. He began to clean up the leftovers, wondering how it had come to this. A year had gone by. He had progressed from what he thought was a little kink that would be fun for their sex life, to having his cock locked beyond any use other than urination.

His wife had progressed from faithful woman to “hot-wife”, as she called herself, fucking any man she desired, whenever she desired. Jon got what she felt like giving, when she felt like giving: hand-job, blow-job, or sometimes an actual fuck. To his amazement, most of this he actually enjoyed, but there were times when he really needed relief, and sometimes, like tonight, it was not forthcoming.

The key was always around her neck on a wire rope necklace. There was no lock to cut off if he wanted to, it was integral to his cage. He had no options. Amazingly, when he did get relief, he freely locked himself back up. He was totally mystified about how he had become habituated to this existence.

Paige soon came out of the bedroom wearing glittery, four inch heel sandals, a denim micro skirt, and a cropped halter top.

oxSashaBloomxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
oxSashaBloomxo

Her “fuck me” belly piercing was enticing. A perfect slut outfit.

“What do you think babe? Suppose this might spur some interest tonight? I am so damn horny. I love you for creating our new relationship!”

Well I didn’t exactly create it, he thought. But I did nothing to stop its progression either. “You look hot as hell sweetie. I am sure James and all the others will be salivating for you.”

“Thanks baby. Feel how wet I am already... Oh yes baby, deep in me, yes! Now lick your fingers. Good boy.”

Then kissing him goodby, she gave his cage another little tweak. “Toodles, think of me,” she purred over her shoulder as she went out the door, swinging her little red purse.

Jon poured cognac steadily, drinking it all as he watched television. Finally tired and inebriated, he went to bed.

The ringing doorbell roused him. The clock said 5:35am. Thinking Paige was somehow locked out, he threw his robe over his naked body and answered the door, expecting to see his wife, probably completely bedraggled from her night’s ecstasy.

Instead a female police office stood there.

“Mister Andrews?”

“Ah, yes...”

“I am Officer Kelly Robinson. May I come in and talk with you?”

“Sure. Is there a problem? Am I trouble?” he asked, pulling his robe tighter and leading her to the living room. They sat across from each other.

“No sir, you are not in trouble. I need to ask a few questions before I can tell you why I am here.”

“Okay,” he said, somewhat puzzled.

“Is Paige Andrews your wife and if so, is she home now?”

“She is and no, she is not here right now. Something wrong?”

“I am very sorry to have to tell you this, but a Camry, registered to her, hit a tree on Rolling Road, bursting into an intense fire. Was she wearing a thick wire rope necklace?”

“Yes. It was... Well, yes she was.”

“The driver had one with a distorted key on it. The coroner will confirm ID with dental records, but our degree of confidence that she was the driver is very high.”

“Oh my god!” he screamed, bursting into tears. Through his sobs he asked, “You’re certain?”

“Yes sir. I am very sorry.”

In his anguish, his robe opened. Kelly could not miss what had been covered. Having her own kinks, she knew exactly what she was seeing. Walking over to him, she pointedly smiled as she looked down, then handed him her card, saying, “If there is ever anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me. By the by, I am an expert with locks, if you should ever require that skill.”

Even in his grief, he looked at the card, then up at her. Noticing the twinkle in her eye, he wondered...
Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments