Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Cam #2

"My wife and I continue to take good care of Pippa as her husband watches"

7
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
995 words 995 words

I trained the camera on each of Pippa’s limbs one after the other, making sure her husband got a good view of her manacled wrists and ankles and the chains binding her to the bed. His voice was unsteady. “What’s… what’s going to happen to her?”

I didn’t bother to answer, instead, I focused on the lipstick scrawl my wife had applied to the insides of Pippa’s thighs, “NEEDY FUCK HOLE” (arrows pointing to the spot). Moving the camera upwards, showing how her pelvis was resting on a large pillow, I let the husband see the words below her navel, “READY FOR SPUNKING,” then those above, “BUILT TO BE USED.”

Finally, I let the camera sweep across Pippa’s breasts, topped with precociously hard nipples, to her face. “What is it you want us to do, doll?”

Pippa stared straight into the camera. “Fill me up. Please.”

The words seemed to melt in her mouth, and her husband’s eyes betrayed his reluctant, yet obscene desire. I fixed the camera to the tripod by the side of the bed, making sure it was trained exclusively on the woman’s head. She was looking down her body at my wife, who busily prepared the mechanical device as I undressed.

Hearing that something was going on, the man said, “What… What…?”

Pippa’s face contorted a little as my wife brought a gloved hand down on her pussy. “We’re making sure she gets what she wants; her cock hungry fuck hole filled. You’ll enjoy it, won’t you, dear?”

“Mmm-hmm,” Pippa agreed, angling her head to look straight into the camera. “I need filling so very, very much.” She was such a delight, producing such a look of anxious arousal in her husband,

With the dildo in place, the machine whirred into action. Pippa gave a little gasp as the phallus began to move, but then lay still and silent, as the restraints dictated. “What… What…?” Her husband stuttered again.

Neither my wife nor I were inclined to answer, though we both watched Pippa carefully as the machine rod forced the thick dildo back and forth. After about a minute she was breathing heavily, and after another moaning loudly. The computer screen showed her and her husband’s faces side by side; Pippa’s a picture of growing rapture as the dildo pumped back and forth; her husband’s a desperation-laden question-mark.

We gave it another minute until Pippa began to tug at the restraints, fruitlessly battling her own willing captivity. Then my wife adjusted the controls, upping the pace, the rhythmic thrust of the dildo swift and unswerving. The response was immediate as the woman’s body strained, whimpers of frustration and pleasure sticking in the back of her throat.

“Is your greedy fuck hole happy now?” my wife asked, increasing the speed a little more so that the dildo moved at a pace that no mortal could match.

Cute_sassy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cute_sassy

“Fuck!” Pippa cried, the restraints tightening on her limbs as her body gave a violent jerk. “It’s… It’s…” For a moment I feared she might say it was unbearable, but then she arched her body, her nipples erect, arms pulling against the restraints to no avail. “Fuuuuuck! I fucking love it!”

“What is it you love, doll?” I asked. “You love having your cunt drilled, eh?”

“Yes!” Pippa screamed, her body arching again. “I love having my juicy, cock-hungry cunt drilled.” On the screen her face was one of ecstasy, her husband’s one of incredulity.

My wife was bending down, Pippa’s eyes widening as she saw the wand. I tugged my cock as I watched, loving the way the woman moaned, even as a slight apprehension appeared in her eyes. “My wife’s going to give your cunt a real treat,” I promised.

As soon as the wand touched her clit, Pippa’s body heaved and she let out a sound that made it clearer than ever how thin the line might be between pleasure and torture. Her husband must have had the same thought because he raised his voice, “You’re not hurting her, are you?” He, of course, didn’t have the benefit of seeing what I could see, only his wife’s face.

“She’s built to be used,” I said casually. “I thought that was clear.”

“And spunked,” my wife said, a tinge of sadism on her tongue. “The little slut needs spunking, don’t you, dear?”

To my delight, Pippa responded appropriately in between moans. “Use me! Use my juicy cunt! Cum wherever you like! Spunk me up! Please, spunk me up!”

“Well, cuck, I think we’re all agreed at this end,” I said.

The man swallowed audibly as his wife moaned deliriously and continuously. “Let’s take the slut at her word,” my wife decided, rubbing the vibrator against Pippa’s clit with salacious relish.

It doesn’t pay to disagree with my wife when she’s in a certain mood. I climbed onto the bed, positioning myself just above Pippa’s head so that I could slap my hard cock against her forehead.

“Oooowwwwaaaaahhhhh!” the woman screamed, but this had less to do with my action than with the combined effect of the machine and the wand. The computer showed the vexed yet expectant look on her husband’s face as I pressed my bulb against the bridge of his wife’s nose, wanking with firm strokes.

“Do it now!” my wife exclaimed. “Spunk on the little slut! Cover her with spunk!”

The sight of Pippa tied, vibed, and fucked by the relentless machine already had me close. It didn’t take much more before the spunk was flying out of me, ropes shooting down her face, the more powerful extending to her breasts and stomach as her body heaved and the chains rattled.

“Fuuuuuuck!” she screamed. “I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum so fucking hard!”

 

 

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments