Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dark Games

"Playing sex games could be dangerous..."

5
5 Comments 5
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

The room was completely black. Totally naked, Jack lay flat, cock semi-erect, anticipating. Elsewhere in the house, four equally naked husbands also lay, while huddled wives drew numbers downstairs.

Jack chuckled at how Vince and Rita Benson loved sexy party games when they entertained. They had quickly found favour with their little social group.

Who’d be coming through the door tonight? Not Tina. Wife to husband was banned.

Might it be the wife of the new couple, Rose, and Chuck? She had a real sensuous look about her. But, please, not Rita Benson, who had X cup breasts that were inhibiting.

The door opened and closed, with accompanying swish of gown. Floorboards creaked under slow, tentative steps in the blackness. A bump as something struck the bed. A whispered curse, an unzipping sound, and the rustle of a falling gown

Disguised whisper, “Hello, Jack. Up for it?”

The bed tilted. Immediately fingers stroked his semi-flaccid cock. “Oh, dear. Is he dead?”

Gently, expertly, Jack’s balls were squeezed and gently caressed. The reaction was almost instant. His cock sprang up like a flagpole. Just as quickly the lady’s tongue was licking at the smooth glans. Her whispered words of admiration only added to his delight as she hissed, “When big, concrete cocks were given out, you must have been head of the queue.”

She whispered more gruffly, “I’ll gladly swallow for you sometime, Jack. But tonight, I’m wanting this magnificent beast deep inside me.” Saying that, her lips closed wetly around his whole shaft and she began sucking madly, while her head bobbed up and down. His solid cock struck the back of her throat several times

Jack couldn’t help bucking against her sucks. She’d better go easy. He’d have loved to spurt his load down her throat.

“If you want me down there you’d better ease up on the blow-job.

Her mouth released him, and whispered, “Good. I was wanting a little extra favour from you.”

In the darkness, he could just make out her slender body moving until her thighs were alongside his head. “Feel me. I’m wet enough now, but I still want your tongue.”

He trailed a hand up her thigh until he touched on her wetness. He allowed his fingers to probe deeper until he was touching her entry Then back to her clit. Her whole body jerked, and she gave an ecstatic squeal. Before gurgling, “Oh, yes, Jack. Yes. Set me on the road to paradise.”

Saying that, she straddled him until she was virtually sitting on his face. “Eat me, Jack. Make it right.”

Not needing that much encouragement, he traced his tongue slowly along her whole slit, loving the petal folds of it. He stabbed his tongue again and again into her entry. His hands had been gripping her hips, now one of them went to her clit and his finger dabbled there.

WildThing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WildThing

Wonderful to hear her groans, gasps, and sharp intakes of breath, as his tongue, like some fleshy ploughshare stormed back and forward along that delicious creamy length. His other hand he moved upwards to reach her breast and he tugged at her nipple.

“Delightful, Jack. Just delightful,“ she almost sobbed her joy.

It was as he slid his hand to help her move over that he discovered who he was servicing. The scar tissue just above her right hip bone from an operation she’d had years earlier He’d often seen it when she wore a bikini on the beach, where they were all friends together.

Gripping her shoulders now and turning her to lie on her back he said, “You suck beautifully, Laura.’”

As he reached for a pillow to raise her buttocks, she said in her normal voice, “Fucking scar. Dead giveaway.”

“It would be all over in a short while, anyway,” he said lying between her thighs.

She reached to hold his erection, “Not too short, I hope. I’d better show you the way.”

As she guided his throbbing member to her entry, he was thinking how he could never bring himself to tell Tina how much he enjoyed these occasional sex sessions with Laura.

With that in mind, his first thrust up her eager channel took him all the way to her cervix. Two more thrusts and she was having a first orgasm gasping and near screaming her rapture.

“God, Jack. Oh, yes, yes, Hard as you like. Don’t stop.“ She pulled her face back and looked up at him, “Never stop.”

Dangerous ground, Jack thought, as Laura heaved up at him, and he lifted her higher in the bed as they rocked together. Then after, what must have been fifteen mighty thrusts, they burst at the same time and their mutual cries, as he spurted his everything into her, were a duet of joy.

As they slowly dressed, and he regretted seeing those lovely breasts disappear, he said, “I wonder who Tina was with.”

“Oh, she got the new neighbour. Chuck somebody, wasn’t it?”

They left the room and Jack immediately spotted Tina. She was alone looking a little morose, Jack thought and he pecked her on the cheek. Laura exchanged a few words with her, questioning her experience with the new neighbour. Tina seemed reluctant to speak about it.

Laura saw Dan across the other side of the room and said her goodbyes, before giving a final smile back to Jack, which he returned.

“Can we go home now?” Tina asked. “I’m not feeling so good.”

On the way home in the taxi, he tried to hear more about Tina’s experience with Chuck. “He was pleasant,” was all she would say.

Jack wasn’t so sure, especially when they were in bed. He tried to fondle her, and she turned away

He lay awake wondering if this was linked with her time with Chuck

But at last, he had an answer of sorts when she half-sobbed, “Jack, why have we never tried anal sex? It might be good.”

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments