Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dawn

"Waking up. Warmth radiating from the body next to you... you reach out"

8
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
382 words 382 words

Morning light caressed her bare thighs. Her eyes still closed, she felt his eyes on her. It made her purr, and stretch her limbs and body slowly, hoping for the gaze to become touch. It did. A warm hand softly stroked up her thigh and rested on the small of her back. Eyes still closed, she reached out, found, and pulled him in for a kiss. As she had hoped, the hand crept down and reined her in, holding her buttocks. She pushed her boobs, fresh and perky from being out in the cold morning air, into his chest and could feel his morning erection on her belly.

Her eyes opened, and as she looked at him she guided his hand to where her legs met. Looking back at her, he cupped her pubic bone and slowly slid down. She was wet... She felt his penis twitch as he realised this.

He moved his fingertips between her labia, slowly spreading her wetness… not yet touching what was swelling, inviting her to respond. 

Her hands found him again, this time she went straight for his hard cock, firmly holding it like a joystick, her thumb gently rubbing the little pearl of pre-cum that had appeared already over his knob. With long, firm, slow strokes she started masturbating him. He moaned in her neck. He continued touching her, too.

In a slow rhythm, they were pleasuring each other for a while, steadily getting more aroused. Hips moved, lips sought lips, necks, nipples.

Hands made space as she climbed on top. He enjoyed having his leg between her thighs, feeling her hot slipperiness. She enjoyed it too, but she wanted to taste him and moved down to take his glans in her mouth. She loved that tingly taste of pre-cum on her tongue and started to move her mouth around his cock. Her hands happily helped intensify his experience, gliding up and down, varying pressure, guided by his moans, and the way he pulled her hair. She made him forget, he lost himself in the moment, pulling her hair harder and thrusting deeper. She let him, loving that strange combination of submission and power she felt. He came. He came loudly in her mouth. She drank. Then she laid her head on his heaving chest.
 

 

Published 
Written by Dutchmilkmaid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments