Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Duelling Tongues At Dawn

"Duelling tongues at dawn are something to behold."

18
9 Comments 9
724 Views 724
765 words 765 words

Ken left home early for the rendezvous so it would still be dark outside. The back seats of his SUV were folded down. The blankets and towels were also ready. There was only one problem: the morning had thick fog.

From about the journey's midpoint, visibility was under one hundred metres, which meant slowing down for safety. At a spot where it was safe to pull over, he sent an SMS to let his friend know. ‘Thick fog on the way, so I’ll be a little late, sweetie.’

The reply, ‘Fog here too,’ came almost instantly.

As he neared the destination at Yarra Flats Park in the river valley, visibility was under two car lengths. He played ‘follow the leader’ with the two vehicles ahead of him and could see the taillights of the closest one. He turned right into The Boulevard, slowly driving into the park. He hoped any joggers would be visible before they became a hood ornament. He finally found Joan's car in the furthest parking area from the entrance.

He pulled up beside her in the dense fog. She quickly climbed into the back of his SUV, wearing only her underwear and carrying the rest of her clothes. As soon as she shut the door, she slipped her shoes off with a thud.

“Nice and warm in here. Join me under the blanket and get your gear off,” she ordered while shedding her underwear. “I’m ready!”

He was still behind the wheel, undoing his clothing. Joan leaned over the back of the seat, pulled his head back and pushed their lips together. The beautiful distraction stopped his undoing in its tracks so he could concentrate on kissing her. Whenever she kisses him, multitasking is impossible.

Her tongue quickly parted Ken’s lips, and their tongues began dancing. His manhood swelled. His breathing quickened, and she increased the pressure on his lips. She broke off the kiss for a second or two and pulled his pullover over his head. Knowing him as well as she did, her hands moved under his armpits as if she were trying to lift him over the seat back into the rear of the car.

Taking the easy way via the doors, he joined her in the back, where she quickly discarded the remainder of his essential clothing and resumed the kissing. Her kissing showed an urgency he hadn’t seen from her in a few months. Their tongues were duelling as they embraced tightly.

MissMiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMiia

He tried wriggling into a more comfortable position. Joan broke off the kiss, pushed him firmly onto his back, straddled him and pushed herself backwards onto his face.

He pushed his lips against her clitoris and hummed at a low pitch. She sighed as the vibrations passed through her body. A gentle blow on her clit and wet sex commanded another sigh. She began to gyrate to get the most from the stimulation on her clitoris. She raised her head as she arched back. A loud moan escaped her throat as a surprise orgasm washed through her with unexpected intensity and wet his face.

Ken held her by her hips to keep her in place. He licked her vulva and sucked her clit with great vigour. As he continued licking, her breathing turned to panting. She hissed and tried to pull away as her nectar oozed onto his tongue and dribbled down his throat. Her ooze flowed faster as she orgasmed the second time.

She pulled away forcefully. “Stop, it is too sensitive now,” she insisted.

Reluctantly, he stopped, knowing the slightest touch would bring on another because of her aroused state. He blew a well-directed blow onto her clit. The cooling current made her jerk away as she came again and dripped her nectar onto his upper chest. She was spent and collapsed between his thighs.

Just as they regained their breath, there was a loud thud on the car roof. “Oi! The fogged windows can only mean one thing!” a gruff voice exclaimed. “I’ll give you ten minutes to get these cars out of here, or I will book you.”

They remained silent. Two more taps on the car, then they heard the ranger’s heavy boots crunching gravel as he walked away.

As they dressed quickly in the cramped space, they exchanged a few kisses and silent giggles. The zips were done up outside and followed by a parting kiss. Having dressed in record time, Ken defogged the windscreen, and they headed off on their separate ways to continue their day with a giggle.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2024

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments