Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early One Morning I had A Dream

1
2 Comments 2
1.2k Views 1.2k
195 words 195 words

I had been having lunch with friends young enough to be my children.  I was about to leave, when the wife who had just had a baby started to unbutton her shirtwaist dress to breast feed her baby. Her husband said to her, "Show David your breasts darling."

She completely undid the buttons to the waist and pulled apart the top of her dress to show me the beauty of her breasts. She was a small and slender girl with reddish blond hair and very white skin, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her chest was so slight and her breasts small despite the fact that she had milk and was breast feeding. Her nipples were enlarged and standing out pertly .

I felt such tenderness for her that I briefly took each nipple between my lips, then enfolded her in my arms and kissed her little lips. I was so moved by her compliance, that I kissed each nipple again again, held her very close and kissed her tender little mouth.

She whispered to me , "If you still like sex, David, would you like to make love to me?"

I whispered back, "Yes please, next time."

 

Published 
Written by Regello77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments