Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eating all night

36
15 Comments 15
16.1k Views 16.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
Fantasy by Kelly

It was a warm sticky evening, and the club was pumping with loud music. It was the sort of music that every beat seemed to make my pussy quiver. The club was unusually full of women, for it was ladies night.

I watched as cute girls in skimpy outfits danced around, their bodies teasing me and making me feel horny. I stood by the bar sipping my mojito feeling the cool mint and lime slide down my throat with the hint of alcohol warming me up more.

That is when I saw her, the cutest little thing I have ever seen. She must have been just 18, she had short cropped blond hair, sexy baby blue eyes and a cute nose that made me just want to bite it. Her body was amazing too, with small but perfectly rounded breasts a flat belly and a cute round ass. This was all covered up with a skin tight one piece trouser suit with a halter top.

In short I had to have her.

As the music thumped I made my way to her, and gently slipped my hand around her waist. She looked back at me and smiled, as I ground my hips against her. I could feel her ass push back against me, and I nuzzled into her neck. I kissed and gently bit at her neck, she seemed to enjoy what I was doing to her.

“I am going to eat you out and make you cum.” I whispered into her ear.

She seemed to enjoy the sound of that, as she turned around and kissed me. I took her by the hand and led to a quiet corner of the club, and I could see that other girls had already had the same idea as I did.

We passed a couple of naked girls, and sat on our own couch in the corner of the room. I untied her halter sliding the top part of her “suit” down revealing her beautiful teenage breasts. I kissed her passionately before kissing her neck and chest down to her perfect nipples. I gently licked one then the other, hearing my new lover moan.

I gently started to suck on her soft breasts as my hand squeezed and caressed the other. She held onto my head as if cradling it. I looked up at her to see her eyes closed in concentration, as my hands roamed her upper body.

I stood up and slowly undressed in front of her, making sure that she could see every bit of me. I stood her up and peeled down the rest of her suit and was happy to find out that she wore no underwear. I placed her hand on my breasts and I could feel her hands shake with nervous tension.

I pulled her close so our bodies touched as I kissed her once more. I sat her down and spread her legs, her pussy was completely shaven, and looked ever so pretty.

VioletaParadise1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaParadise1

I kissed her belly before sliding my tongue over her already wet pussy.

The sweet salty taste was more alluring then with any girl I have ever eaten before. As soon as my tongue touched her pussy I could already feel her body start to shake, and I knew I was in for a treat with this adorable and innocent young woman. She would do anything I asked of her, and she would be only too pleased to do it.

I spread her pussy lips, unfolding it like a butterfly opens it majestic wings. I slid my tongue deep inside her pussy, pushing in as far as my mouth would let me. My nose was flat against her clit and I pushed at it gently as I lapped at her sopping wet cunt.

By now she was groaning and holding my head in place. It was as if she did not want me to move away, as if I would have anyway. As I chewed on her sweet slit my hand reached up to grope at her breasts. She seemed to enjoy the extra stimulus, as her body started to shake even more.

I could feel her body convulse and after a few seconds she pushed my head away from her quim. As I moved my head, my face was splattered with a gush of her girl cum. I smiled up at her and leaned in for a wet kiss. As we kissed I held her body close, before pushing her down to her knees.

I looked down to see my young lover stick out her tongue, and gingerly lick at my waiting hole. The feeling was immense, as she gently started to lap at my pussy. It was obvious from the way she ate me out that she had not done it too many times before, but I helped her and guided her, and soon she was sucking on my clit and pussy lips.

Soon I was shaking and had to sit down. My new friend persisted and slid her tongue and a finger inside my pussy making my body shake with great pleasure. I held onto her head knowing that I would cum soon.

As she ate me out my new friend looked up at me, our eyes connected and I knew we would be firm friends for a long time. I could feel that familiar tingle in my toes as my orgasm neared. For some reason she seemed to sense it too, and started to rub at my clit furiously. This only made me groan and scream as wave after wave of pleasure overtook me.

As I calmed down my friend sat on my lap, and we slowly made out. As we kissed we both kneaded and caressed at each other’s breasts. We breathed heavily into each other’s mouths, as we held each other tightly.

“Babe I’m going to take you home tonight and show you everything I know about making love”

THE END

Published 
Written by naughtykellypreston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments