Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exquisite

"The ultimate birthday present"

14
6 Comments 6
330 Views 330
341 words 341 words

October 19th, 2023 – my 250th Birthday.

An impossibility for a human, but not a long time for a Vampire.

Sitting in a darkened room, I reflected on all I had seen and done over these years. Decades, centuries, had passed, the world had entered a new millennium. Lovers won and lost, wars fought, friends who had succumbed to the ravages of time. I was so tired it exhausted me trying to remember them all.

Later in the day, I rang my current lover to confirm our evening celebrating this milestone. We had discussed what I wanted on my birthday many times over the past month, and I needed to know that she would give me what I had asked for.

I collected her at 8.30. We went dining and dancing, enjoying the sharp autumn night, mingling with swarms of younger people in bars and clubs. Letting their laughter wash over us while we lived in our own small world that night.

When we reached her apartment, we moved to the bedroom. Slowly undressing & caressing we moving into each other’s arms. Sadly, I sensed some of the gaiety of the evening had left her.

She was stunningly beautiful, and I realised that of all my companions over the years, I loved her above all others. So much so that I almost faltered.

We made love that night, and it was the sweetest and most relaxing experience I had enjoyed for decades. As our passions increased, I rolled on my back, and she straddled my body. Moaning my pleasure, I could feel my climax peaking. I drove harder into her sweet body.

Looking up at her, I saw the pain, hurt, and hesitation in her eyes.

“If you truly love me, do it now,” I whispered.

As I filled her body with my seed, she leaned down and kissed me hard before driving the wooden stake through my heart.

Turning to dust beneath her, a last fleeting thought ran through my mind.

“Thank you my darling, what an exquisite death for a Vampire”.

Published 
Written by RobertR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments