Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fake Profile

"Knowing her husband was only a few feet away and rock hard for his 'mistress' turned her on."

33
5 Comments 5
1.2k Views 1.2k
850 words 850 words

Lillian was in the bedroom while her husband was in the living room. Her phone beeped and she reached for it, excited.

'How are you, babe?' It was a text from her husband, but it was not meant for her. It was meant for his mistress.

A couple of weeks ago, she created a fake name and Facebook profile to flirt with her husband. She wanted to see if he would take the bait. She sent him various sultry photos and he eagerly responded. She even went as far as getting herself a new phone so she could talk to him via WhatsApp.

They spent many hours in the day talking dirty. Lillian was first heartbroken when her husband began to get nasty with the 'mistress' because she had once asked him to have phone sex and he had said he did not like it much. But for some reason, she began to feel excited to see this part of him.

He talked about doing such nasty things that turned her on. They never dirty talked in the bedroom as a couple so hearing his innermost dirty fantasies were always enough to make her wet. All day, they would send naughty images back and forth. She found a random girl's picture online, including nudes, and sent to him. He would send pictures of his hard cock, talking about how much he wanted to slam it into her cunt. He had no idea it was his wife he was speaking to.

That evening, for the first time, he accepted his 'mistress' request to sex chat that night. Lillian had thought he would say no because this meant he would be at home with his wife when he got naughty with his 'mistress', but surprisingly, he agreed.

Earlier that evening, Lillian had said she was not feeling well so she retired to the bedroom. She wanted him to think she was asleep so he could take his time getting naughty with his 'mistress.'

As soon as the beep came in, she responded, 'I am fine, babe, waiting all day for you. I am already wet for you right now.'

He went on to describe all the naughty things he wanted to do to her like pushing his hard cock into her cunt and fucking her until she lost her mind. He even sent a photo of his erection. Lillian was excited. Knowing her husband was only a few feet away and rock hard for his 'mistress' turned her on.

It wasn't long before she'd pulled her panties aside and was rubbing her clit while her husband talked about sliding his cock into her wet pussy.

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

Her pussy was practically gushing as her fingers worked on it. She closed her eyes as she felt her body beginning to tense up, the level of pleasure she was experiencing building up to an incredible level of intensity.

The messages from her husband were driving her insane and finally, with a cry of pleasure, she completely tensed up, and then began to shudder as her orgasm coursed through her. She continued working on her pussy as she came, letting out a long sigh and slipping her fingers from her pussy only once she was done.

She texted him back, telling him she came.

'Wow. Wish I was there with you right now,' he texted back. 'I am so rock hard I would give anything to push this dick up your wet pussy.'

She smiled. The orgasm wiped her out so she replied. 'Maybe someday, darling. Thank you so much for another amazing session.'

She switched off the phone and hid it in its usual spot. He would probably be a little angry with his 'mistress' now, Lillian thought, because normally after she cums, she worked him up until he climaxed too.

She was lying in bed, almost asleep when her husband entered. He noticed that she was wearing just a T-shirt with no underwear. He also noticed wetness on the bed underneath where her ass lay. He went close to her and slipped his hand inside her pussy, surprised by how wet she was.

She woke up, startled. When she noticed it was her man, she closed her eyes, enjoying the way his finger slid in and out of her wet cunt. He wasted no time in pulling down his boxers, unleashing his hard cock which had remained that way since his naughty chat. He climbed on top of her and slid into her. Soon he was pounding her pussy hard. At one point, she heard him moan, "Rachel..."

Lillian watched him. That was the name of his fake mistress. She expected to be mad that he was thinking of his mistress while fucking her but instead that turned her on even more. Knowing her husband was pumping his hard cock into her and imagining he was fucking someone else made her even wetter. She wrapped her legs around him and let him fuck her until he came.

He deserved it. He had given her such a wonderful orgasm earlier.

Published 
Written by jayden24carter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments