Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Find Camel Toe

31
30 Comments 30
5.3k Views 5.3k
558 words 558 words

My father remarried, a beautiful woman named Susan. She was about forty and very pretty, tall and slim, with short, curly dark hair and a camel toe. Around the house, she would often wear very short, very tight shorts which would cut deep into her cleft. I never told her, but I realised I was in love with Susan. I do not know to this day if I loved her because she had a camel toe or if I love camel toes because Susan had one. I just know camel toes make me wet.

Later I fell in love with and married Edward. He knew I was bisexual and said he would have no problem with me having girlfriends. I never did, until the day he died, but I came close.

I was visiting a lesbian couple I had known for years and they introduced me to a friend, Penny. Penny was in her forties, tall, slim and with short, curly dark hair. And a beautiful camel toe inside her tight slacks. I almost swooned and sat down abruptly.

Once I regained my composure I made my excuses and went home. I told Edward about Penny and about Susan, to explain why Penny had such a dramatic effect on me. He scolded me for not having at least made a pass at Penny, but I told him I was not ready yet for anyone but him.

I did so love Edward and the moment the children were asleep I had his pants around his ankles and his willie in my throat. I bobbed up and down, from tip to root, until he exploded in my mouth. After swallowing what seemed like buckets of cum I undressed him and guided him to the middle of the bed. For the next two hours I rode him and blew him and stuffed him in my arse, bringing him to climax after climax. Finally, I realized he was running out of semen and decided to give him a break.

MadamePython
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadamePython

I sat on his face and he cleaned both my holes before turning me over and pouncing on my clitoris. I had not cum since I started on Edward, devoting myself entirely to his pleasure. I knew this was going to be huge, and not wanting to wake the kids I stuffed Edward's Y-fronts in my mouth to muffle my screams.

Edward lapped and nibbled at my clit and rammed a thumb in my arse. Suddenly I screamed and despite the baffle, I think they heard me in Yorkville Village almost two miles away. After two or three minutes of cumming and screaming I collapsed, nearly unconscious. Edward kissed me, licking a bit of escaping cum from the corner of my mouth, then he covered me with a quilt and I napped for a bit.

Sometime later Edward woke me and helped me into the bed where we cuddled as we fell asleep. As I was nodding off he whispered, "Find Camel Toe." I was unable to, apparently, she lived in the States somewhere.

About a year later Edward had a massive heart attack and died in my arms. As we waited for the ambulance one of the last things he said was, "If you need anything, go to my parents." Then, smiling even through the pain he said, "And find Camel Toe."

 

Published 
Written by Grace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments