Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fingered In A Bar

"Stacy loses a bet to a stranger in a bar and has to pay up."

20
8 Comments 8
5.7k Views 5.7k
793 words 793 words

Stacy and I were at a casino in Las Vegas and were going to be taking in one of the shows.

When Stacy was getting ready for the night, I noticed she had chosen one of her very short and sexy dresses. This dress had a very low-cut top, which meant the bra was going to stay behind. I also noticed that she decided to go without panties.

After the show was finished, we made our way to one of the casino bars, and Stacy and I found two nice chairs up at the bar to play video poker. This is one of the few bars left that still comps drinks to players.

We had been playing for a while as Stacy made friends with a nice older gentleman on her other side. I occasionally heard bits of the conversation and at one point heard Stacy and her new friend talking about girls not wearing panties under their short skirts.

I heard Stacy mention to the gentlemen that she doesn’t wear panties many times with her short dresses and tonight was one of them.

Time went on, and we had more and then more drinks. Stacy and her new friend were talking things up quite well.

At one point, Stacy and her friend asked me who the singer of some song was. I had never even heard of the song myself and had no idea.

Stacy told me, “We have a bet going and we have to find out.”

So, they got out the phone and looked up the answer on the internet. Stacy immediately got a surprised look on her face and told me she lost.

Her new friend was just grinning and laughing. When I asked what the bet was for, he just looked at Stacy.

Stacy then told me, “If he lost, he was going to buy us all a round of shots.” (Apparently, shots aren’t comped!)

I asked if she was buying then and she then said, “Well, I didn’t really bet shots. I told him if I lost, since I wasn’t wearing panties under my short dress, he could have a feel under my dress to prove it.”

Stacy seemed to blush a little since we have done lots of flashing, but we have never let anyone actually touch.

When I looked at her friend, he was quick to speak up and say, “Only with your permission, of course.”

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

At that point, I figured Stacy made the bet and it was up to her to pay up, so I told him, “He won the bet, he should get to collect.”

Stacy then said, “We need some shots first.”

We ordered a round of shots and we all put them down. I told Stacy, “Looks like time to pay!”

Stacy then stood up and faced her new friend. Her dress was so short, it wasn’t going to take much to reach her cleanly shaven lips. As her friend reached over, he had just started to get a feel and Stacy kind of jumped and backed away.

I told Stacy, “That wasn’t much of a feel, and that wasn’t much of a payment.”

She asked how much more she had to give.

I told her I would stand behind her and she would hold my hands behind her while he got a good payoff.

Now, keep in mind, we were standing in the middle of the casino bar with people all around and Stacy was turned sideways to the bar facing her friend while I was standing behind her. As she put her hands behind her back to hold my hands, I had her spread her legs apart a little so it would be easier.

At that point, I could see her new friend reach his hand under her dress. Stacy tried to lean back, but I held her body in place. Within seconds, Stacy started to squirm. I continued to hold her as she started to lean against me.

Our new friend at this point had started to finger her, and Stacy was breathing hard and her body was really moving. I was having to start to hold her up. The bartender looked over with a funny look on his face and then continued making drinks.

 Within a couple more seconds, I could tell Stacy was having an orgasm. She let out a couple of moans while biting her lip, closed her eyes and I felt her body have a quick shake.

When she opened her eyes, our friend removed his hand. When I saw his fingers, they were very wet. Stacy then quickly recomposed herself. We finished our drinks and then went off to our room to have some more fun.

 

Published 
Written by luke_stcy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments