Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goddess Arising

"Let nature take control"

10
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Author's Notes

"This is a flash version of a much broader story idea inspired by the picture above. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Reader reactions will push the story."

Seeking a Cosmic Incitement, the Divine Order selected Celestia. A sacrifice to Osanyin, goddess, and guardian of the forest. Hers was the last of a shamanic people forced into hiding.

They were seeking favor and protection from Osanyin through the Cosmic Incitement. All the Incitements presented before her perished. Celestia was unafraid of her purpose. Reaching the peak of her feminine power, the Incitement goes to the Lake of Osa. There she would become one with Osanyin.

Celestia shivered, the cool water enveloping her body. The vines and roots that filled the lake cleared the way for her to walk. Soon, all that remained above the water was her head. Taking one last look back at the shore, Celestia saw the priestesses, on their knees, chanting in rhythm. So far nothing happened and the only thing she felt was the fish swimming around her. She knew the ritual and knew she had to enfold herself to Osanyin. She lay back and allow her curly hair to submerge. As her face crossed the barrier between air and water, something shifted. The water temperature changed, and a vibrancy encompassed her.

The vines arose, conforming themselves around her. The roots formed a stable basin beneath her. All the sea life became non-existent. The need to breathe hit Celestia and her instincts took over. She tried to surface, but the vines tightened around her, binding her to the root-made basin. She was going to die like the others. At that moment, relenting to her fate; she remembered something. Osanyin’s other title was the Alpha Goddess.

Celestia released herself to the will of Osanyin. The vines changed their grip, binding her wrists and ankles. The roots flattened, and the water seemed to recede, creating a space she could breathe in. She couldn’t see as she could barely lift her head. Suddenly, the wall of water to her right parted, and in stepped a woman who looked like one of her tribeswomen; except adorned in leaves and vines. She wore braids almost to her waist. Her eyes glowed Jade green, her skin was like cinnamon, and she had the fullest figure Celestia had ever seen.

She was beautiful and her strides were powerful. She applauded Celestia for being the first human in nearly a millennium to show a true heart for submission. The vibrato in her voice touched Celestia in the deepest parts of her being. It called forth an urge to please Osanyin by any means. The roots shifted and Celestia was now vertical, facing Osanyin. The deity ran a hand along her naked body, sending shockwaves of anticipation through Celestia. Again, she was commended for presenting such feminine energy. Celestia told Osanyin that she was nothing special. Osanyin retorted, saying that it wasn’t her outer beauty, but her sense of self-fulfillment.

Celestia blushed and turned her head away. How could Osanyin see that she frequently pleasured herself? How could she not? She was a deity after all.

NatalieRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieRosse

Osanyin grabbed her chin, turned her face, and planted a firm kiss on her lips. The electrifying nature of that kiss excited her entire body. There was no time to relish in that because Osanyin followed with a harsh slap to her cheek. She commanded Celestia to never break contact with her. The pain in her face mixed with the intensity of the kiss introduced a new sensation of arousal. Celestia wanted more and she smile as a tear escaped her eye while words of acknowledgment came out her lips. Osanyin pressed her body against Celestia's. She whispered to her that if she became her submissive that she would grant her power beyond anything else. Celestia could feel intense warming between her legs and a turning in her belly. She agreed in subconscious haste, her desire driving her decision.

Osanyin kissed her again; hands exploring Celestia's body with great intrigue. She wanted nothing more than for the goddess to touch her at the source of the river between her legs. It didn’t take long before Celestia was begging for release as Osanyin used her mouth all over her. When it came she nearly lost control; Osanyin’s fingers inside her felt like vines independently pressing every nerve in a way that she’d never felt before. Then the one that took hold of her pleasure point felt as though it had wrapped around it and was stroking it. Kissing her neck Osanyin, sent Celestia overboard and she released with a loud cry of pleasure.

Osanyin was not pleased with this and in an instant Celestia was on all fours, facing toward the deity. Osanyin told her that she was going to be punished for releasing without permission. A member grew from her crotch, so large it involuntarily curved downward. It swayed and bounced as Osanyin walked behind Celestia. Fear and excitement swelled in her feeling the pressure of the head pressing her opening. She gushed as the head parted her opening. Osanyin stopped and pulled back. Something cool and soothing drizzled on her butt, going down her crack. Suddenly there was a surge of pressure, pain, and pleasure from her butt. Celestia’s eyes rolled as she tried to stay conscious. She never knew that part of her body could feel that good. Osanyin scolded her as she pounded her from behind. Celestia was awash in pleasure and pain moans. She wanted more. She begged Osanyin to take her body. This pushed Osanyin further and her member swelled even more. Finally, with a tone of voice, she couldn’t discern Osanyin released flooding Celestia’s insides.

As she came down, Celestia realized she was alone. Her body was exhausted and her mind was in bliss. In a flash she could feel Osanyin again but this time from within. She arose to her feet and looked around her. She could see the life flow of everything and knew it would bow to her command. This was it, she’d been blessed by the goddess, and now it was time to take their revenge.

Published 
Written by King_Mal2k10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments