Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grand Opening

"A fitting room encounter turns explosive"

10
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
883 words 883 words

When I was around forty years old, I met a beautiful slim blond who can only be described as a shameless nymphomaniac. Her name was Danielle, and we had many wild times over a ten year on again, off again relationship. She was game for anything, anytime. She simply loved sex. She was arguably the best and dirtiest sexual partner of my lifetime. We would engage in public sex, role play, rough sex, light bondage, exhibitionism, and more.

One weekend we were attending the grand opening of a new Harley Davidson dealership. There was lots of loud rock music, food, biker dudes and babes, hot metal, and chrome galore. It was a real party atmosphere, jam-packed with some cool people. There was muscle and cleavage galore, and we were both getting pretty turned on.

Now Danielle had a real thing for leather. She loved the smell, the feel, even the taste. Hanging around with the bikers and browsing all the leather goods in the store had her horny as hell. She had grabbed a pair of leather jeans and vest for me and a leather skirt and bustier for herself, and we both went into the fitting room, which was a large one smack in the center of the store. A circular room, it was equipped with padded benches and mirrored walls to see yourself from all angles.

We stripped down and put on the leathers that Danielle had chosen for us. I put my boots back on to check the pants' fit.

She looked super sexy/slutty in the short skirt and bustier, with the heels she'd worn that day pushing her ass up nicely.

When Danielle turned and saw me shirtless in the leather jeans, boots, and vest, she almost drooled. She glued her body to mine, kissing me deeply, wrapping her leg around me, and humping her heat against my growing bulge. The scent of her arousal mixed with the leather was intoxicating.

I ran my hands under the skirt, my fingers spreading her pussy lips, thrusting two fingers into her sopping wet cunt. I tweaked her swollen clit a bit and circled a finger around her puckered asshole.

Danielle was panting like a bitch in heat. She yanked down the zipper of my pants, biting and chewing my lips, and wrestled my cock free. Dropping to her knees, she sucked my throbbing 8" down her throat like her life depended on it. I grabbed her head and rammed my prick into her mouth while she slurped, choked, and gagged loudly. My balls were hitting her chin, her nose buried in my pubes, and she grabbed my ass and shoved her face down all the harder.

Pandora_cockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandora_cockTS

Glancing up, I noticed the multitude of reflected mirror images of this lovely wench sucking me for all she was worth. What a hot fucking sight! I almost lost it right then.

Grabbing a fistful of her long blond hair, I pulled her forcefully to her feet. I spun her around, bent her doubled over the back of the nearest chair, and pushed the skirt up around her waist. Danielle's loud moaning grunt at the sudden invasion of her pussy by my throbbing length echoed off the mirrored walls.

Holding her face down, slapping her ass hard with my other hand, I fucked up into her womb mercilessly. The chair was banging across the fitting room, her feet coming off the floor with each thrust. I fucked her as hard as I've ever fucked anyone.

"Is that all you got? Fuck me harder! Fuck me deeper!" Danielle cried.

After another dozen long strokes, I picked her up and tossed her onto the padded bench like a rag doll. Pushing her knees to her shoulders, I knelt between them and slammed my dick into her again and again, fucking her as hard as I could, while she spit at me, cussing me, scratching my chest with her nails, drawing blood. She swung her head wildly, snapping and biting at me like a feral bitch.

When I suddenly wrapped my big, calloused hand around her slender throat and plunged into her to the hilt, grinding my raging meat up into her, Danielle came explosively, her hips bucking crazily, keening like an animal, her juices running all over the bench.

My own orgasm boiled out of my balls and up my shaft. I let out a roar, pulled out of Danielle's clutching pink grasp, and plunged my spurting member back into her hungry mouth just in time to flood her throat with wave after wave of thick ropes of sperm. She gulped and swallowed furiously, gagging noisily, her teeth raking my pulsing flesh, her lips and chin coated with my essence.

We were spent, dripping with cum, sweat, and blood. We hurriedly straightened ourselves as best we could, pulling our clothes on, the leathers abandoned in a damp, sodden pile on the bench.

When we emerged from the fitting room, about 100 or more bikers, employees, and customers cheered and applauded loudly, laughing and congratulating us, and high-fiving me as we walked to the door.

Apparently, we had put on quite a loud and entertaining show and drawn a good crowd. Beaming, we proudly strutted from the store, having given them the grandest opening they could have hoped for.

Published 
Written by VelvetHammer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments