Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween Party

"Big Surprise"

12
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
377 words 377 words

Halloween has always been a favorite holiday of mine. There was one party we were invited to that stands out in my memory. My wife and I were invited to a costume party. My wife knew about it for weeks before the day of the party but couldn't make up her mind what costume to wear. I knew I was going to show up as a male flasher, trench coat, tennis shoes, hat, sunglasses, and sexy Halloween-themed undies I bought just for the party.

Finally, on the day of the party, my wife decided to join me as a female flasher with the same look as mine, except I didn't know what she was wearing underneath but was looking forward to being surprised.

All the day of the party, my wife seemed to be a little off, running extremely late to be ready to go. I hate being late for anything, so I shooed her out the door. She looked so sexy as I watched her walk out with her flasher get up. Opened the passenger door for her like a gentleman. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary other than her putting on makeup and fixing her hair in the car.

She was smiling a weird smile, being very quiet as we had a long drive ahead. At a point of no returning home, she turned to me and said, "You were in such a hurry to go. I forgot to put on my bra and panties!"

My mouth fell open, almost rear-ended the car in front of me as she showed me proof, no bra and ran my finger up her inner thigh to find no panties. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Finally, we got to the party, and I couldn't get the sight of my wife being naked out of my head. I kept her to myself all night and didn't let any man near her! If she wanted my attention, she got it! I couldn't keep my hands off her!

We had to leave the party early; all I wanted was to be naked with my sexy wife! I couldn't wait to get home, so we found a motel close by, and I was able to unwrap my Halloween queen!

Published 
Written by pturtle62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments