Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heavenly Bodies

55
39 Comments 39
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Author's Notes

"I ventured into new territory with this one and would love to know your thoughts."

I see you furrowing your brows at me. Be careful — your future wrinkles might curse you for your scrutiny.

As expected, next comes your impolite whispers. I know by now that you're wondering what lies between my legs. 

My loose-fitting clothes could conceal a fuckable set of tits, or there could be a hole-ravaging cock slapping against my thighs. While my short haircut looks quite masculine, my prominent eyes and full lips tell a different story. It makes labeling me difficult, doesn't it? You wish I'd take something off, don't you? 

Okay, I'll spill one intimate detail for you:  some days, I prefer the comfort of oversized boxers, which give me wiggle room; other days, I enjoy silk panties that caress my sex with each movement. 

Does that help? 

Oh no … I'm sorry. 

From my happy corner, I study your perplexed faces, imagining that you wonder why I'm smiling. Someone like me should wear a tortured frown, right? You think someone like me wanders the earth in emotional turmoil, sparring daily with confusion and depression. You assume I sleep alone with my hand as my fuck buddy. You'd be wrong on all accounts. I'm smiling because of her — the one who truly knows me and accepts me — the only one I've let see me naked in every way. 

♡♡♡

Several months prior…

I fled to the hilltop, seeking higher ground to escape the downcast eyes of others. On that night, I chose to look up, considering the heavenly bodies.

The lunar lady, surrounded by stars and bathing in her celestial glory, stole my breath… and I fell in love. Lying on my backside with my fingers interlocked behind my head, I watched her until dawn, and unlike me, her gender was apparent. Did she see me too? If so, what was she thinking? 

Every night after, I came to watch her — well, more worship than watch, if I'm being honest. Differing from others who'd abandoned me, she proved faithful and dependable, appearing night after night. 

It dawned on me that we had a lot in common because she, too, traveled life alone. It was crazy, but I felt her energy. Not the same energy that tugged on the tides, but her sexual energy. 

I longed to show myself to her and stripped naked. My hands moved between my legs to my throbbing sex and soothed the pressure with practiced ministrations. Before long, the pressure became an intense ache followed by cries of pleasurable release. After my trembling subsided, I smeared my cum atop the moonlit ground to show her what she did to me. Did she adore my tribute? 

The next night, a palpable excitement filled the air when I watched in awe as a white light dropped from the sky, floating in my direction. It was her; I just knew it. My heart fluttered, anticipating the moment when her features would become visible. 

Once she came into view, my knees buckled. She was a breathtaking vision of alabaster skin. Although the sun chased her, it was obvious he'd never caught and kissed her. Oh my — her blue eyes — they no doubt drove the sky mad with envy. A sheer white tunic embellished with silver threads clothed her body, leaving little to my imagination.  

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

"You're beautiful" were the only words I uttered, and while flattering, didn't do her justice. 

She reached out with her delicate hand and traced my facial features with her finger. "I've been watching you," she whispered. 

"I've been watching you," I whispered back. 

She took another step towards me until we stood with our lips barely an inch apart, neither of us making a sound. Our lips slightly parted, and I felt her cool breath on my face; mine was no doubt warm to her skin, but I hoped she found it equally as pleasing. 

I leaned in and tasted her lips for the first time. Just a gentle touch before retreating. 

"I know who you are," she said, her voice melodic in tone. 

"Who am I?" 

"You are Two-Spirit." 

A tear trickled down my face. "You are the first person to understand." 

With indescribable joy, I captured her mouth again. Her tongue responded by boldly burrowing its way inside my mouth. 

I broke our kiss and lifted her tunic over her head. She removed my shirt, and when her hands moved to the button on my pants, I panted in anticipation; my arousal exploded when her hand explored my sex. 

I lowered us to the ground where we could more comfortably enjoy one another. I nibbled her nipples while she pinched mine. She squeezed my ass while I playfully swatted hers. It was the perfect give and take until I became ravenous for her pussy, spread her legs, and ate her with abandon. 

We enjoyed sex as only we could, wearing one another like a second skin. 

"You … you're glowing." 

"I always glow before I cum." She bit my lower lip, then flooded us with her sweet cream. 

I joined her in ecstasy, mixing my cum with hers. 

She called my body "heavenly" when we made love again, and her wandering fingers opened a new door of pleasure for me. Maybe it was my imagination, but the stars seemed to twinkle brighter than before. Perhaps, they were sharing in our sexual bliss that evening. 

We awoke to the considerate sun poking its head above the horizon, gently reminding her it was her time to go. Obediently, we untangled our limbs and kissed goodbye, knowing our separation would be brief. Looking toward the sky, I basked in the trail of moon dust she left in her wake; its particles glistened with gold — a gift from the sun. Maybe it was an apology of sorts for interrupting our loving embrace. 

I dressed, then headed home with a smile spreading across my face. Facing the new day came easily now …  knowing she'd await me at dusk. 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments