Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hell Week

"Sorority pledges must satisfy their big brothers in Phi Delt"

6
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
986 words 986 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
“Someone’s at the door for you,” Megan’s roommate said, shaking her awake.

She stumbled to the door in the dark dorm room.

“Put these on,” the girl said, handing Megan a trench coat and slippers.

Megan had learned to deal with sleep deprivation, as she often stayed at the sorority house late, memorizing trivia about the sorority, the names of the older sisters, and important dates in preparation for her final quiz to gain entry into the house. Now that Hell Week was here, she had been expecting it to get worse. Megan’s sorority had a reputation for craziness.

Loaded into the back of a car with two other pledges, they were driven to the house. All thirty of the pledges were there, lined up in the basement, a bright light glaring at them from across the room.

Their trench coats and slippers were taken and they stood there in their sleep wear. For Megan and several others, that meant nothing but a tee shirt and panties. Some wore nighties, others more modest pajamas.

On the other end of the room, behind the lights, Megan could just make out silhouettes, but she couldn’t tell who or how many there were.

Karen, the president of the sorority said, “Pledges, your final quiz will be this weekend, after which you’ll be voted on by the members. Your big sisters have prepared you, and I have no doubt you’ll do well. Tonight is your last task before the quiz. You cannot be forced to participate, so those that want to may opt out.”

They always gave that disclaimer, to keep them out of trouble for hazing, but nobody ever refused their assigned tasks.

“Our brothers from Phi Delt have agreed to help us with this last assignment,” Karen continued.

With that, the overhead lights came on, and the girls realized that there were about twenty five boys at the other end of the room, able to see them in their sleepwear. They tried desperately to cover themselves.

“Stand still!” Karen snapped. “These are your big brothers from Phi Delt.”

Phi Delt was the fraternity house of choice for most of the athletes on campus, and these were some of their sexiest upperclassmen. They wore shorts and tees.

Karen turned to the boys and nodded, and they dropped their shorts and took off their shirts, then stood against the wall. Megan blushed furiously; she had never been in the room with a naked man before, let alone twenty five of them. Some were semi-erect, others completely limp.

“Your first job is to make them hard,” Karen said. “As you pass by each boy, I want you to feel their balls and wrap your hand around their dick. Don’t squeeze their balls, you could hurt them, but don’t be afraid to touch.”

As Megan came up to the first boy in line, she watched with fascination as Kim, the girl in front of her, stroked the boy and hefted his sac in her palm.

GinaSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaSexxy

When it was her turn, she tentatively touched a man’s penis for the first time in her life. As Megan played with each boy in line, she began to forget her embarrassment and became aroused. The penises were larger than she had expected. She couldn’t imagine that they would fit inside her. Megan was seventh in line, and all the boys were fairly erect by the time she got to them. By the time the last girl got through the line, they were all rock hard, and the girls fell back into their lines.

“This is what a nice dick looks like when it’s ready for business,” Karen said, pointing to the boys. “Your assignment is to satisfy each one. Slowly run your tongue or lips up and down each dick two times, then move to the next one, until each boy has cum.”

Megan couldn’t believe it. There was no way she could give head to a stranger, but she didn’t want to do anything to jeopardize her entrance into the sorority. Feeling dizzy, she put her hand on the shoulder of Kim to steady herself.

Her heart sank as she waited, watching the girls in front of her lean over and take the hard dicks into their mouth. When it was her turn, she almost backed out. She paused momentarily, causing the line to back up, then reached out and grabbed the boy’s dick and put her lips over the head.

She almost gagged, unable to get more than the head into her mouth. Taking it out of her mouth, she quickly lapped her tongue up and down the length of the underside of his dick twice, and moved on to the next boy. It was exciting to handle these hot, hard dicks. She was beginning to become very aroused.

As she waited her turn with one of the boys, she saw him slump, knees buckling, pumping sperm onto Kim. She dribbled it onto her nightie as she pulled away, gagging. One of the big sisters pulled her out of line. The man dressed and left the line as well.

Eventually twenty four of the girls had been eliminated, having made a boy cum. Megan and four other girls were left with one man, the sexiest of all. His dick was huge. The girls all kneeled in front of him and took turns licking and sucking him, one after the other. Sweat covered his brow as he grimaced in ecstasy.

Megan was so horny she had to touch herself. Grabbing his dick, she put her lips on the sensitive vein on the underside and sucked it. His knees buckled, and he grabbed her head, holding her against him as he pumped his load onto her face. She buried her hand in her pussy and shuddered as she had an intense orgasm.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments