Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His lips

"He was never not going to kiss her"

7
6 Comments 6
1.1k Views 1.1k
286 words 286 words

His lips were full and sensuous. Incredibly erotic. Unbelievable. She had never had the opportunity to kiss lips like that. She could put on an outward mask, but she could not lie to herself. She desperately wanted to.

That is why she had made him promise. He could not kiss her. That would cross a line. And he had agreed. He had. He was her massage therapist. Hands were acceptable. Lips were not.

But he was playing a tricky game, and they both knew it.

She was face-down. Her eyes were closed. His mouth was close to hers and his voice was there. She could feel his breath.

She didn’t know how much longer she could hold out. It was just a matter of time. She was going to end up breaking her own rule.

Fuck! She was tingling all over. She didn’t dare move.

His hands were strong and they held her tenderly, but firmly; one at her collar bone, the other at her jaw, as he whispered into her neck.

“Hermosa.”

The sound she made was part sigh, part gasp.

“Eres Hermosa.”

He manipulated her neck, turning her face towards his.

She fisted her hands, needing something to cling to, but not daring to reach out. His hips were dangerously close and there was certainly something there that she could grab.

He chuckled. She could feel his smile as he buried his face in her hairline, just behind her ear, and breathed in her scent.

“Me gusta tu olor.”

“Oh god!”

With that, he had her and he knew it. His mouth was right next to hers when she cracked.

Turning her face to his she took his lips and devoured them.  

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Hedone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments