Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Hadn't Realised…

"Words, events, actions, they all build up. When do you realise that…"

22
18 Comments 18
3.3k Views 3.3k
975 words 975 words
Recommended Read

It was an unexpected meeting in the bar of a beachside resort. I was sitting at a table near the window, dipping into my magazine as I slowly sipped my chilled white wine.  He was standing by the bar, a tall glass of lager in his hand. It was so obvious he was looking in my direction.

I hadn’t realised that I was smiling to myself as I read an article on first-time romances. I bit the edge of my lip and looked up at him. He nodded and smiled at me.  I raised my eyebrows and smiled back.

“Interesting read?” He asked.

I shook my head and took a sip of wine.

“Mind if I join you?”

“Please do,” I motioned to the seat next to me.

He took the stool opposite me, threading his left foot and leg between mine as he sat down.

The conversation was bright, open and relaxed. We skipped through numerous topics until we settled on one which caused him to be overtly energetic with his arms. As it happened, it was one of my favourite topics too, which led to quite an animated time.

“You’re very beautiful,” he remarked as the conversation drew to a halt.

“Thank you,” I flicked my eyebrows up and down and smiled at his lovely remark. His eyes were gleaming in the fractured light from the window.

I hadn’t realised that his hand was stroking my thigh just above the knee. He must have been doing that for more than thirty seconds before I noticed the feel of his soft fingertips as they started stroking higher. His other hand was cradling my knee on the inside of my thigh. I looked down at them and then back into his eyes.

He braved it out and I let him get away with it.

“You have a soft touch,” I said.

He nodded before thanking me. I took a sip of my wine and wallowed in the soft caresses on my thigh. We started on another conversation; one that involved sex. He made light work of it and it was I that was stalling and not following his innuendoes. But I kept looking into his eyes and smiling at him; even giggling to myself at times at his suggestive words.

I hadn’t realised his left hand was up inside my dress stroking my thigh and his fingers were just touching the wetness that was soaking my panties. I felt myself take shallow breaths as I listened to him talk. A small part of me wanted him to push the panties to one side and slip a finger into me, but the other part of me was scolding him for being so brazen.

I couldn’t believe I had let his hand get so far underneath my skirt or the fact that I liked the feel of his hand being there. I picked up my glass and to his astonishment, I downed it in one go. My mind made up.

Rakesha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rakesha

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” I told him as I started to stand up, “but why don’t you come with me.” It was a wrench seeing his hand fall from my thigh when his fingertips were millimetres away from opening me up and slipping inside.

I held his hand tightly and he had no option but to follow.

We seemed to melt through the door to my room.  I pulled him inside and locked his eyes to mine.  I walked backwards toward the bed and it was only when the door clicked shut, did I let him go to pull my knickers down around my ankles. Two more steps backwards and I was clear of them. I grinned at him while turning and still moving forward.

I hadn’t realised that as I was crawling up onto the base of the bed, my bottom was bared to his gaze as he stepped in behind me. My mind was on fire. My eyes closed and my heart rate quickened.

I hadn’t realised how quick he had dropped his trousers and how easily he presented the head of his cock to my wet hole. I felt a sigh build in my throat and I felt a sudden rush of excitement as his hard cock pushed forwards. I remember nodding my approval when his hands came upon my hips.

I hadn’t realised how big he was until his cock kept going upwards. As it did so, my eyes started to open. My mouth formed a perfect ‘O’ and I found myself pushing back to encourage him.

I reached down with one hand and pulled my skirt up over my backside. I wanted him to see what he was fucking. I heard him let out an expletive; one that I recognised and had used myself on many occasions.

I hadn’t realised how wanton I had become, but I was loving every touch, every feeling, every moment. My cunt had welcomed him unreservedly just like the submissive slut that I was.

I lifted myself on my arms and needed to make eye contact with him. When he looked at me I mouthed those immortal words, “Fuck me.

He did.

I hadn’t realised how much I needed a fuck until that moment he pulled back and thrust himself back into my clenching cunt; his hands pulling against my hips and my bottom slapping into his groin with unbridled lust; my velvet sheath sucking him in, surrounding him and extracting every inch of feeling from his veined tool.

I realised I had climaxed when the bed underneath my knees suddenly became wet and the room stank from the smell of sex. Even so, I never let up and continued pushing my bottom back towards him, eager for more of the same.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments