Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Just Couldn’t

"It wouldn’t be long before James would be here but I just couldn’t wait."

15
11 Comments 11
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I had been home all day, pacing the floorboards and waiting for James to arrive. I had taken an early flight to our holiday home and because of work, he would be following a day behind me.

I tossed and turned in my bed; restless without James by my side.

I busied my thoughts on how much quality time we would get together over the weekend and how much we needed it, but my dirty mind kept coming back to how he would push his body onto me, spread my legs wide and fuck his gorgeous cock into me.

I got out of bed, fetched some orange juice from the fridge, opened the curtains to let the hot sun flood the room and climbed back into bed. Within seconds, the flimsy white cotton sheets were scrunched up at the foot of the bed while isolated hot rays of sun snaked across my naked body.

I teased my nipples with the shake of my shoulders. They swung from side to side upon my firm but voluptuous breasts. They stiffened and enlarged every time they swung into a beam of sunlight. I ended up touching one of them, squeezing it tightly before closing my eyes.

I had every intention of waiting for James to arrive to start the festivities. The sexual frenzy. The fucking.

I just couldn’t wait.

The encore followed the rapturous applause from my body for pinching my own nipple. My legs opened of their own accord. I positioned my body so that the heat of the sun lapped up the glistening fluids that were eagerly escaping my slit; helped by my teasing fingers.

The sun had no chance as my pussy coated my fingers with copious quantities of sticky juices. My body basked in the heat. My eyes closed. My mouth tasted my sweetness with the aid of two coated fingers.

I swooned on the bed. My other hand replaced the one I now sucked the fingers of while my legs squashed together. I caused pulses to stir in my lower body. I felt the need rise in me. A finger pressed home its advantage and I wiggled it to the thoughts of how I must stop and wait for James.

Secretly, I knew that my mind was never going to win this argument.    

My finger fucked its way inside and my bottom lifted off the bed to meet it. I felt my breasts sway on top of me as my body responded to the pleasure. Once again, I found myself sucking on my juices after my hands swapped places and a few seconds after that they swapped again.

I just couldn’t get enough.

I sucked as much of my sweet nectar into my mouth as I could get. But it had to stop. I had to stop. I had to stop.

I just couldn’t. Always the excuse – just once more.

Just one more lick of my juices, just one more caress of my slit, just one more finger. How about I pinch a nipple or two? Cup my breasts and roll my hands over them. Spread my thighs and caress them with both hands.

Leslie_L
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leslie_L

And then the really naughty thought got to the front of my mind, just as I started to piston two fingers in and out of my snatch. My other hand was taunting a nipple. Pinching it and flicking the end rapidly as I barely touched it. My bottom was elevating itself to meet my incoming thrusts and my mind told me that I should –

I just couldn’t – could I?

I opened my eyes at last and stared at the ceiling. I imagined what needed to be done and my lip quivered as my nose raised itself upwards. I knew I had to do it. I knew that I wouldn’t get any rest until that thought was out of my mind.

I shook my head and uttered the word fuck as my fingers pinched my nipple for the last time. My other fingers were swelling my pussy lips as they sloshed around my opening. Occasionally pressing inside and occasionally resting on my clit; sometimes pressing hard on it, sometimes circling it.

Both my fingers slipped into my cunt as I raised my body to meet them; my other hand getting closer and closer to where that thought wanted it to go. My tits flopped about on my body until I tilted it to one side.

And then I let out a long, long, pleasurable moan. Just two fingers were stuffed up my cunt but that other one – that other one pushing up inside my anus had pushed me over the edge.

I wanted to wait for James, I really did. But that naughty thought had its way with me. There was no way I could stop now.

I just couldn’t.

I sobbed with pleasure as my finger kept pushing me ever onwards.

Go on – fuck her arse.
Fuck her tiny hole with it.
Push your fingers up that cunt.
Give it to her.
Make her cum hard.

My climax ripped through my body and exploded out of the top of my mind to the thought fuck her tiny little hole. My body shuddered and shook. My arse clamped down hard on the finger intruding into it and my cunt was on fire with my fingers rapidly pushing inside me. I panted hard as I came.

That’s it – that’s just what I was waiting for.

And then comes the guilt; the knowledge that I had failed; the pleasure, trying its best to let you down slowly. But I know I had failed. I looked down at my body, thighs clenching hard on the hand whose fingers were still inside.

The warmth of the sun suddenly caused goosebumps to appear on my breasts.

I pulled my other finger from my anus and let it rest on my waist. Shame on you, I thought, but –

I just couldn’t wait.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments