Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Love Oral Sex

"Meeting on-line does work out."

20
11 Comments 11
7.7k Views 7.7k
988 words 988 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
When the explosion went off in my brain I'd thought I was going to die, or at least pass out. That had been the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. My mind spun and twisted as I'd groaned and panted, chuffing like an old steam locomotive as the orgasm consumed me. Thrusting up, raising my ass as high as I could get it, just to be deeper in her throat.

I was on my back, and she was on top with my cock buried in her throat and her pussy pressed hard into my face. She had puffy outer lips, shaved, very smooth and they protruded so I could suck them deep into my mouth.

I was also holding her cheeks apart and had two fingers of my right hand buried in her ass. I could feel her muscles spasm and her pussy grip at my mouth and tongue as she'd swallowed and tongued me. I thought she'd broken my fingers when she came too, but I didn't care.

I do not know how I kept myself from biting her clit off. I'd had it sucked as far into my mouth as it would go when I came. She came at the same time I did, and I don't know how she kept from biting my cock off either.

Her orgasm lasted for over a minute. When it started she'd opened her mouth wide and I could feel her throat vibrate around my cock, her whole body quivering and rigid. She would have screamed her lungs out if my cock hadn't prevented it.

She was also a Squirter or whatever it's called. When I regained consciousness my face, hair and chest were covered in a fluid that I thought tasted wonderful. Hell, the sheets were wet under me. I'd never been with anyone that did that.

I rolled her gently off after that so we lay facing one other with our heads still at each other's genitals. I kept licking her, pushing my tongue between her puffy lips and flicking it at her clitoris, then sticking my tongue as far into her as I could get with her squirming and thrusting herself at me.

I was still mostly hard because she was still sucking me. I was thrusting in and out, feeling my cock slide into her throat and she was murmuring and moaning, grunting when I got way in. I wanted to come again but knew I wouldn't. It was to soon, I am seventy one.

We'd met on-line at a site called Lushstories and decided to meet after talking for six months. She lived in San Francisco, and I was in a small town seventy miles north of her. Her name is Jennifer and she's black. Well, African American I guess but I never subscribe to PC language.

I'd had the hots for a black engineer named Jennifer years ago, but all we'd ever done was masturbate together once. Ever done, right, that was a mind blowing experience that I remember like it was yesterday, but it's been forty-five years.

This Jennifer wasn't a true black like the previous one had been but a soft, caramel brown with BIG breasts.

RAIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RAIZA

Forty D, she'd said, and I believed her. There were freckles all over them and very suckable nipples which she'd also told me about. We were very good friends that could, and did, talk about anything.

Her husband was not a very nice guy, ignoring what she needed and wanted so she'd eventually kicked his ass out. My wife was in a nursing home with Alzheimer's and didn't recognize me any more. The only thing in the universe that I hate is that disease, and I detested it with a passion that at times consumes me.

She reached around me and took both of my ass cheeks in her hands and squeezed, pulling me deep into her throat, moaning louder. I thought she'd punch holes in my ass as she started pulling harder.

When I'd back out a little she'd yank me back in, and I could feel her lips grasping the base of my cock. I started sucking her clit harder, thrusting my tongue at it and pressing, moving around as she squirmed and shook. She was close and I wanted her to get off again.

Then she pulled me so hard it almost hurt. I was jammed as far into her throat as she could get me and all of a sudden, I came again. Not as hard as last time but God it felt good. When I came she did too, and this time she did bite me. Not hard, but I could feel her teeth at the base, and she'd flooded me again.

No mess for her because I came straight down her throat, but I was licking like crazy, trying to get all of what she'd showered my face with into my mouth. I did not make it, and most went on the sheets again, but what I got was sweet and tasted like the best pussy in the world.

Right then it was, and I thought I could get very addicted to this. I'd always liked giving and receiving oral sex, but this was different. I'd always liked the taste and no two were the same, but I really liked how Jennifer tasted.

She finally sat up with a wicked little smile, licking her lips and said, "Those two didn't fill me up so let's go have dinner. When we get back we'll talk about what's for desert. I have a few ideas about that, and with the proper motivation, I think you're good for a couple more. I'm very good with my mouth."

Turned out she did have some really neat ideas. But, I did too and when we discussed it we came up with even better ones. It's amazing how many ways there are to have oral sex.

Published 
Written by LASARDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments