Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Insatiable

"Working from home has it's advantages."

25
17 Comments 17
1.9k Views 1.9k
882 words 882 words

He walked into my office and without uttering a word, pulled my chair back and hauled me to my feet. Fisting his hand in my hair, he kissed me until I was breathless. He yanked my dress off, then spun me around and bent me over my desk.

“All I’ve been able to think about since you sent me that picture of your bare hot pussy is coming home and fucking you,” he growled.

“Bent over my desk, just like this?” I asked, looking over my shoulder at him as I wiggled my ass.

“Oh god yes,” he muttered as he shucked his own clothes. “Just like that.”

“Fuck me then, lover. Ram my pussy over and over with that hard cock. It’s all I’ve been able to think about too. I’m so wet and horny baby.”

Gripping my hips he buried his cock balls deep with one stroke. He pulled nearly out and then began to fuck me in earnest.

“So hot, so wet, so tight. So fucking tight. Oh fuck,” he groaned.

“Yes, baby! Oh god yes! Fuck me! Just like that,” I moaned.

“Not going to last long,” he bit off. “Oh fuck! I’m going to cum,” he bellowed.

“Give it to me baby. Fill me with your hot cum!” I begged.

“Gonna cum deep in that wet pussy. Yes, yes, yes,” he roared, his cock jerking, jets of hot cum filling me.

“Damn, baby. That was amazing,” I said, settling in my chair. I draped my legs over the arms, ran a finger through my soaked nether lips, and popped it in my mouth, licking and sucking it as though it were his cock.

He groaned. “Keep that up and you’ll get fucked again.”

“Promise?” I queried, dipping two fingers inside before bringing them back to my mouth. This time I made quite the production, slowly licking each one before pulling them both inside my mouth, sucking loudly.

“Fuck baby,” he grunted.

I lowered my fingers to my soaked pussy once again, coating them with our combined juices.

“Mmm,” I moaned. “I love the way we taste together. I can never get enough of your cum.”

Instead of sucking my fingers, I rubbed our juices on my full breasts. “Next time you fuck me, I want you to pull out and cum on my face and tits. Will you do that for me, lover?”

“Anything you want baby.”

“Anything, hmm?” I purred, dipping a finger inside my well fucked pussy once again. Instead of bringing it to my mouth this time, I rubbed it over my crinkle before slipping it in my ass. “Then perhaps you’d like to fuck my ass? Stretch it and fill me with your hot load? Slide in and out, just like this?” I panted, working my finger in and out.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

“Damn baby! You are so fucking hot and sexy. And still so horny, aren’t you?”

“So horny,” I mewled, my finger moving faster now.

“Look at you, such a wanton little slut. You’re my dirty little whore, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” I whimpered.

“Say it!” He demanded. “Tell me what you are.”

“I’m your dirty little whore.”

“Add another finger. Show me just how filthy you are. What would your coworkers think if they could see you now, naked, legs lewdly spread, nipples hard as diamonds, using my cum as lube to fuck that tight asshole?”

“Oh fuck,” I mewled as I added another finger. “They’d think that I’m a dirty little whore.”

“And they’d be right, wouldn’t they? Say it!”

“Yes! They’d know that I’m a dirty little whore.”

“That’s right,” he snarled, stroking his hard shaft. “They’d know what a dirty little whore you are. My dirty little whore.”

The next thing I knew I was bent over the desk again. He shoved his cock in my still soaked pussy several times before pulling out. Then I felt the head of his cock press against my ass. Thanks to my earlier ministrations, it slid in with ease. Gripping my hips, he moved, not stopping until he was buried in my ass. After giving me a few seconds to adjust, he began to slide in and out, at first just an inch or two until I started meeting his thrusts.

“Oh god yes, baby. I love how good your cock feels in my ass. Fuck my ass baby! Fuck me like the dirty little whore I am,” I cried out.

He grasped my hips and began to fuck me vigorously.

“Is this what you wanted? My cock stretching that tight ass? Answer me,” he thundered, slapping an ass cheek.

“Yes, yes, oh fuck yes! Your big cock feels so good stretching my tight ass. Don’t stop, baby. Please don’t stop.”

He continued to fuck me mercilessly for several minutes until, with one final thrust, his cock jerked and filled me with his seed. This time he collapsed in my chair. Too weak to move, I laid on the desk, panting.

“I swear woman, one of these days you’re going to be the death of me,” he chuckled.

“Not today I hope,” I replied. “I’ve got plans for you after work.”

 

Published 
Written by greeneyedkitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments