Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interview With An Erection

"A reporter wants the exclusive story with an erection she's intrigued by"

9
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
341 words 341 words

Tell me, what made you get there? Or is it more a question of who?

I know what gets me wriggling and wetting my panties; almost anything I see, think or touch.

A fine body, a bald head, a firm banana or an eggplant emoji; it doesn't take much. I live in that space, but that's my narrative for another day.

So, did you see a bouncing set of tits?

Long legs in a short skirt? Maybe a perky tight ass? Or did a daydream last 30 seconds longer than maybe it should have?

Who made your concupiscence lead to a sweatpants betrayal?

Oohh, her. Again?!

What was it this time? A memory of the first time her lip gloss graced your tip?

Or your olfactory senses reminding you of her natural eau de pussy sweet perfume?

So now you're hard and at work, what are you going to do with your arousal?

A hand job in the men's room?

As I recall the last time this resulted in some afternoon delight in her office didn't it?

Blinds closed; door locked.

What came next? Please refresh my memory, did she spread her legs wide for you sitting on the edge of her desk after you removed her panties? Or was she bent over with her skirt down?

How hard do you think you were knowing she was about to take you in until your pelvis reached her ass and could go no further?

Did you have time to squeeze her breasts or taste her, or did she caress your pecs and blow you on her knees?

Or was it like your fantasy you told me about where she was wrapped around your waist, her back pressed against the wall riding your cock?

Awe, c'mon don't get shy on me now.

Promise I won't reveal you as my source, but I'm soo intrigued I can't help myself.

I want the exclusive.

But I don't want you to tell me, I want you to show me and I'll relieve you of that erection.

Repeatedly.

Published 
Written by SexuallyPoetic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments