Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interview

"A boring day suddenly got interesting"

13
5 Comments 5
22.1k Views 22.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My name is Jason Jones and this is a story that happened last week. I was at a local university interviewing for a doctoral program. The woman interviewing me, Dr. Lane, was nice and she seemed smart, but she was pretty boring.

When I walked into her office, I saw that Dr. Lane was good looking, not super hot, but you could tell that she had been a looker earlier in her life. She was wearing a red suit jacket with black pants and her light brown hair was up in a bun, kind of like a librarian. She greeted me and we started to talk about why I was applying and what I wanted to do once I finished school.

When she started explaining the technical aspects of the program, my mind started to wander. I had done my research and knew enough at that point and she was repeating herself over and over and not really saying anything. I tried to hide a yawn, but I think she saw it. Either way, she continued speaking as if nothing had happened and I tried to pay attention.

After about half an hour of talking, she excused herself and I was so relieved since I thought I’d fall asleep right on her desk. She returned five minutes later wearing a black full length fur coat.

I hadn’t heard her return until she walked right up to the back of my chair, leaned down and whispered to me, “I’m sorry to be boring you, Mr. Jones. Maybe you should turn around and we’ll change that.”

I was startled, but I slowly turned around to see her drop the coat to the floor, revealing she wearing a red corset, blue panties and white stockings. Her hair was now down and it reached down just below her shoulders. My eyes got really big from looking at her and I though that I must’ve gone back in time because Dr. Lane looked twenty-five, not like the forty-six year old she was. I also noted that she was wearing red, white and blue and cracked a smile since it was July 3rd .

She noticed my smile and replied, “I’m very patriotic.”

I stood up and my erection was easily seen through my jeans.

She smirked and said, “Guess you’re awake now.”

In the spirit of her clothes, I mock saluted her and replied “Yes ma’am.”

She got down on her knees and took off my pants. My cock sprung out and she grabbed it and started stroking me.

“If you want to get into this program, you better satisfy me good.”

I smirked and replied, “I’ve never had an unsatisfied customer before and I don’t plan on starting now.”

Upon hearing that, Dr. Lane put my cock into her mouth and started blowing me, expertly alternating between fast and slow and taking me deeper than any girl ever had before. After working me for five minutes with her mouth, I told her that I was going to cum. Before I could, however, she pulled me out of her mouth and stood up.

To my bewildered look, she responded, “If you’re going to cum, I’m going to cum with you,” and winked.

As she was taking off the corset, I got down on the floor and pulled her panties down to her feet.

PookieVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PookieVivian

She stepped out of them and I looked up saw that her pussy was already wet. I pulled her to me and placed my mouth over her pussy and then I breathed hot air on her pussy which made her shiver. She gripped the back of my head and shoved it to her pussy, and taking the hint, I started licking her, slowly at first, and then I sped up and even nibbled on her clit a little, which caused her to moan. I took one last long lick of Dr. Lane and then stood up.

“How do you want me?” she asked, with a look of desperation on her face, like she hadn’t had sex in a long time.

“Bend over your desk,” I replied, moving away the chair that I had been sitting in. She nodded and assumed the position and I marveled at her gorgeous legs and tight, firm ass, my mouth watering at the sight of the beauty that I was about to fuck. I put my cock at the entrance to her pussy, trying to tease her a little, but she pushed back. As I slid into her pussy we both let out moans at the same time. I grabbed her hips and started stroking back and forth inside of her, trying to build up a rhythm.

After a couple of minutes, Dr. Lane started pushing back as I pushed forward, enhancing the sensations that much more. As I felt my cock getting bigger in side of her, signaling that I’d cum soon, I grabbed her hair up into my right hand and pulled, bringing her head up. Dr. Lane moaned at that and said she was about to cum. I pulled her hair even harder and gave her a few spanks with my other hand as I pounded away at her. In minutes we were both screaming and cumming.

“I really needed that, it’s been too long since I had a cock in me,” Dr. Lane revealed.

“I really enjoyed it, maybe we can do it again sometime?” I asked.

“If you can do that for me on a regular basis, you’ll have no trouble at this university,” she said, before planting a kiss on my lips. I kissed her back and we both started using our tongues and frenched for the next ten minutes.

Once we broke the kiss, Dr. Lane said, “You passed part one of the interview.”
As we both started to dress, I asked “Part one? I was under the impression that there was only one part, what else do I have to do?”

She gave me a sexy smile, handed me a card and said, “Come to my place tomorrow and reproduce what you did today and you’re in.”

I smiled, gave her a light spank and said, “You naughty girl.”

“See you tomorrow, Mr. Jones. Noon, my place, don’t be late.”

I gave her one last kiss as we both finished getting dressed and said, “Never.”
Published 
Written by professorhooters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments