Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Into The Woods

""Come with me, my love.""

16
13 Comments 13
2.6k Views 2.6k
702 words 702 words

The lady in the stunning red dress standing near the bar is now walking towards him, where he is nursing his second beer, she looks familiar.

"Hello, do you still remember me?"

Yes, he remembers her. She is his high school sweetheart.

"Well hello to you too. Of course, I remember but you have vanished like a mist into thin air from the village after graduation day. What happened to you?" he asks, interested in her whereabouts.

"Father's work was relocated, somewhere in Asia. I just came back for you." She sweetly smiles at him.

"Do you have time? Would you like to have a drink with me and catch up on things?" she asks, looking into his eyes, there is that sweet smile again.

"Yes, of course. For you, I will have all the time in this world to catch up." Intrigued, he agrees

They choose the farthest corner of the bar so they can hear each other. The whole night they chat and laugh at their high school memories like they have never been separated. His feelings for her resurface as the night wore on.

By midnight, they leisurely walk outside to a starless night sky with the full moon lighting their path.

At the parking lot, she stops to look at him and softly kiss his cheek. "I still love you," she humbly declares.

"As I to you." He emotionally affirms and they kiss which turn to passionately kissing each other under the lamp post by the parking lot.

"Come with me, my love."

She offers her hand palm open facing up, waiting for his hand. Trusting her, he places his hand over her. She holds his hand tight, pulls him and they walk into the woods as the clouds cover the bright full moon.

"Where are we going, my lover in the mist?"

He is so excited, that he can't even properly walk faster with his throbbing hard-on inside his pants.

"To a place, where we can be alone and no one will bother us."

Her mysterious smiles again pasted on her beautiful red lips with her glowing eyes.

NiaRestrepo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiaRestrepo

The moon is full tonight, covered by the black clouds. Darkness envelopes the lover, as they walk hand in hand going farther into the center of the woods.

When they reach the center of the woods with vines curtains around tall trees, it becomes even darker, surrounding them.

Where the lovers kissed amidst the chilling wind that is blowing, carries the scent of the night blooming jasmine.

She kneels down in front of him, hurriedly unbuckles his pants and pushes it down on his feet. She holds his hard cock and licks the head as she strokes his shaft. She licks and sucks putting him on the edge.

A howling wolf from afar doesn't bother him for she is busy giving him the best blow job he's ever received. He just enjoys the feel of her hot mouth around his hard cock.

He pulls her up to help her undress and give her one passionate kiss while his hands roam around her full breast. He pulls away from the kiss and starts kissing her neck giving her love bites, going down to suck on her breast.

His hand reaches inside her panties to feel how wet she is. He rubs her hard clit while his lips are busy sucking on each hard nipple. Moaning louder, she grips his cock and strokes it even harder.

"Fuck me," breathing hard, she whispers in his ear still stroking his hard cock.

He lifts her up, his back from the tree. Her legs wrap around his waist and he changes their position. Her back is now leaning on the tree. He thrust his cock deep into her and fucks her hard until she comes.

When suddenly she howls in pain as if she is breaking in two, she pulls away from him. He can hear crushing bones as she steps back into the dark.

He is breathing hard, on the edge of coming. He is confused, thinking about what is happening to her.

When the full moon emerges from the dark clouds, he sees a beast in front of him.

Terrifying screams echoes.

Published 
Written by RuNe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments